Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Forum

A forum for me and my friends to write on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:47 pm

She kept dreaming. She asked the people around her what they had just fed her. They listed off animals until they said dog. Her heart dropped and she puked, which was also followed by tears.

She didn't eat for the week that followed.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:55 pm

"Sorry, Shukihoshi-taichou." She muttered, not stirring and trying to fall back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Akira was up and aware. Kokami was sitting across from him, devastated.

"Go over it again." he said as Sinthia stirred. Kokami looked to the ground.

"I-I found Natsune. He was deep in battle with three Vasto Lordes. I tried to help him, b-but I... They..." she shook her head. "One of them can steal abilities, Akira! She... She took my zanpakuto's ability and killed him." she didn't go into details this time. Akira shook his head.

"So... Natsune is dead, huh?" he asked, and he put his hand to his forehead. "So... Who inherited the hand, then?" he asked, and Kokami looked up with fear. If that ability fell into the hands of an evil entity, they would be in trouble. She stood up, and then suddenly an explosion could be heard from about a mile away.

"No, they can't be inside..." Kokami muttered. She looked to the three pupils. "We need to get them out..."

She paused, staring at Natsuki.

Within a second she was sitting next to her, her face paler than any white Sinthia had ever seen.

"A-Akira." she said, and Akira looked over, his face suddenly just as pale.

"Incredible. Who would have known?" he said, kneeling over and using his hand to forcefully awaken her. After waking Atsūmi, he then pulled Natsuki up lightly and grabbed her right hand, his eye staring at a tattoo of a tree. "I guess Death has something in store for her, huh? I wonder who will become the right hand of Death after you, Kokami."

Kokami was speechless at first, and Sinthia too. What did this mean? Akira looked over at Sinthia, and the confusion on her face was clear.

"Me, Kokami, and... Well, now Natsuki, are the three hands of Death. The left hand is the Hand of Life. The right hand is the Hand of Death, and the middle hand is the Hand of Mind. Your friend, Natsuki, just inherited he Hand of Life, or the left hand of Death." he said.
Back to top Go down
https://writing-fun.rpg-board.net
Euse

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:11 pm

Her eyes had just opened when she felt Akira pull her up. "W-what's goin' on?" She stuttered, suddenly alert. He grabbed her right hand and stared at it with intensity. Everyone was pale and confused and "...what's that?" On her palm was a tattoo of a tree. Where... when... Huh?

"I guess Death has something in store for her, huh? I wonder who will become the right hand of Death after you, Kokami."

"...something in store?" She repeated in disbelief as soon as he said it. What was that supposed to mean?

Everyone looked confused."Me, Kokami, and... Well, now Natsuki, are the three hands of Death. The left hand is the Hand of Life. The right hand is the Hand of Death, and the middle hand is the Hand of Mind. Your friend, Natsuki, just inherited he Hand of Life, or the left hand of Death." She stared at him, mouth open in surprise. Within seconds a small smile was on her face.

"That sounds cool and all, but what does it..." She looked closer at the tattoo. Hand of life. Go figure. She kind of liked it. "...mean? Is there a use? A responsibility?" She looked at her friends, glanced at Kokami and then locked eyes with Akira once more.

Last edited by Kitty Calamity on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:47 pm

Atsumi seemed to be the first one awake awoken. Even with this she flipped flopped between sleeping and being awake. She caught bits of what everyone was saying.

"Me, Kokami, and... Well, now Natsuki, are the three hands of Death. The left hand is the Hand of Life. The right hand is the Hand of Death, and the middle hand is the Hand of Mind. Your friend, Natsuki, just inherited he Hand of Life, or the left hand of Death." 

Atsumi heard this and slowly pieced together the bits that she had heard. If...those two are those hand thingies...and Natsuki is also and hand thingy...that means she...SHE'S A SUPER HERO!?

Atsumi Stood up and hugged Natsuki, lifting her just a few inches off the ground. She chanted "SUUUU-PAAAH-HEEEE-ROW!" She squeezed Natsuki tighter lifting her higher. Just like Icarus, she pushed too far and lost her balance. She fell backwards hitting her head on the ground. owww- Natsuki landed on her stomach. She seemed okay enough though. 

Ahhhhhh~

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She managed to force out a squeak as she felt her very life essence leaving her. "C-congratulations..." it was raspy and barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:26 pm

"Vasto... Lordes?" Sinthia asked, and Akira nodded his head.

"There strength exceeds that of a captain's -- save me, Kokami, Natsune, and... Uhm."

Kokami looked at him as though he were stupid.

"You forgot the Captain Commander's name?" she asked, and Akira scratched his head. She sighed, and then another explosion was distantly heard.

And suddenly a young girl was standing in the doorway.

"Aki-taichou!" the little girl said, and Akira's face went pale. He looked at the girl and his jaw dropped slightly. Kokami looked as though she were about to laugh, but the seriousness of the situation was also weighing down on her.

Sinthia looked more confused than ever.

"Yuriko-chan!" he said, and quickly he started to look around.

Too late.

Akira was flying across the room as the little girl tackled him.

"Akiraaaaaaa-senpaaai." she said while laughing, and then sat on his stomach as he lay unconscious. Kokami burst into laughter, but corrected herself quickly. Sinthia, however, was staring at another figure in the doorway.

Blonde haired girl with light blue eyes.

"Lucy?"

The girl's head jerked slightly as she looked at Sinthia, and then her attention shifted back to Kokami who had stood taken a battle stance rather quickly. Sinthia was stuck staring at Lucy. Lucy's arms were bare up until the shoulder, which was covered in the hollow materials that make up a hollow's mask. More of the material conformed like a light armor to the rest of her body. She had a lower face mask that was completely covered in sharp teeth and a wolf-like snout. Her hands were covered in it too, except they were slightly clawed at the end. Sinthia dragged her eyes away to look at Yuriko. Yuriko, however, was gone. Sinthia looked all around for her, and then she saw her.

Behind Lucy.

Two zanpakuto swinging straight for her head.

With incredible speed, Lucy spun around and kicked straight at the little girl's stomach, and she was gone.

"Second Squad Captain is out of combat." she said, her voice just as Sinthia had remembered it. Akira startled awake, and when he saw the girl he looked to Kokami.

They both looked at the Vasto Lorde.

"Bankai!"

Reiatsu exploded around them, and before anybody could do anything Lucy was in front of Kokami, her hand to her face.

"Awaken." she says, and Kokami screamed out. She then looked to Natsuki as Akira shot a bullet forward and shunpo'd behind Lucy.

Lucy, however, was already in between the three students.

"No! You will no--" Whatever Akira was about to say was stopped by a scream of anguish as Kokami's arm extended through his chest and out the other side. Akira looked at Kokami and was greeted by a hollow mask.

Hollowfication?!

"Eighth Captain and Eleventh Captain being disposed of."

Lucy was staring directly at Sinthia, and Sinthia back at her.

Another one appeared, and the amount of reiatsu in the area was so much that Sinthia couldn't even look at them.

"Why don't you just kill the weaker ones already?" asked the harsh, raspy male voice. Sinthia heard something heading for her, but Lucy's hand extended and grabbed whatever it was, stopping it. "What are you doing?!"

"Leave them."

"But--"

"Leave them."

"Listen here, we came here to destr--"

"Leave them."

"Kokami, I know you're still in there."

Lucy and the other voice vanished suddenly, and Sinthia regained the ability to move. She turned to see Akira's hand gripping tightly around Kokami's arm, and blood was flowing from his wound and mouth. Kokami, however, seemed not to hear him. A sword materialized into the air and she grabbed it, swinging straight for Akira's head. Akira was just as fast and blocked it with his zanpakuto.

His gun, however, was on the floor.

Sinthia tried to stand, but the power from these two were too much.

At least they weren't going all out.

Sinthia, however, saw a crack in the air, and when she pushed her hand to it, she felt what must have been a barrier.

Who placed it?!
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Everything was going semi-normally. That was until a random little girl showed up. Her name is Yuriko? Atsumi watched as she and Akira reenacted what had happened with her and Natsuki. This was definitely a more preferable atmosphere. That was until even more people showed up.

"Lucy?" she heard Sinthia say. Atsumi turned around and saw her. Is this a Vasto Lorde? Wait, Sinthia knows that thing?

Things sped up pretty fast. Arms where through chests. People were turning into Hollows?

She tried to go and help the Captain but was met by some sort of barrier. The hell?!

She punched exerting a lot of force onto the barrier. Nothing. Shit. She began concentrating on Akira's wound. She wasn't able to do anything to his insides but she was able to halt any blood escaping from his body. She was struggling to keep concentration. It was easier controlling water in close range to her. We need to get out of here and assist.

She motioned to punch the barrier again. "STOP!" it was Yuu. "With you concentrating this much on his wounds I can't heal or fortify anything at the speed I normally do. If you go full strength you'll do more then just break the bones." Be quiet. I'll just wait after this while you fix me up.

She punched once, her arm broke. Second punch, her bones broke again. Third punch, her bones shattered. Her right arm was useless now. What's more, the barrier didn't even budge.

I'm still so weak...even the power spike from shikai isn't enough. DAMNIT!

She stopped and slumped down, only focusing on stopping the blood from draining out of Akira. She felt Yuuwa slowly fixing her arm but it was going to be a while before she could do anything with it. The pain was immense. She felt like crying but couldn't, not in a room of people.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:20 pm

No one replied.

"Why won't you ans-" Atsumi's arms were suddenly around her. "H-hey!" She exclaimed, squirming within her embrace as she was lifted from the floor. When she didn't put her down, her expression turned from amusement to annoyance.

"SUUUU-PAAAH-HEEEE-ROW! SUUUU-PAAAH-HEEEE-ROW!" Atsumi began to chant. She felt herself getting lifted higher and higher. The air was slowly getting squeezed from her lungs. She furrowed her brows, squeezing her eyes shut.

"ATSUMIIIIIIII!" She screeched. "YOU'RE GOING-"

And then they fell to the floor. Thankfully, she landed on the soft pillow that was Atsumi's stomach. It sounded as though her friend had suffered a painful impact, however. She rose up and climbed to her feet, looking down at the defeated Atsumi.

"C-congratulations..."

Natsuki sighed with a smile, glancing once more at her hand.

"Vasto... Lordes?" Sinthia pondered.

"Their strength exceeds that of a captain's -- save me, Kokami, Natsune, and... Uhm."

Oh, so you reply to her? I see the favoritism. She pouted.

Kokami looked at Akira in disbelief.

"You forgot the Captain Commander's name?"

Natsuki jumped at the sound of an explosion. "Wha-"

There was a girl in the doorway. Natsuki raised her eyebrows. "Who's that?"

"Aki-taichou!" She spoke, and both Akira and Kokami reacted peculiarly. Whowhowho

"Yuriko-chan!" Who? Akira went flying as the little girl tackled him. Natsuki chuckled, the mood so light that she had forgotten her troubles.

"Akiraaaaaaa-senpaaai." There was a moment of laughter.

"Lucy?" She glanced at Sinthia as she spoke the name. What was she talking about? She followed her line of sight and spotted a blond girl standing in the doorway, the majority of her body coated in hollow material and a wolf-like mask on her face. A chill ran up Natsuki's spine.

The Yuriko kid appeared behind 'Lucy' and attempted to slash at her with her zanpakutos. Two?

Lucy turned and kicked her square in the stomach with such speed and strength... and she disappeared again. Natsuki drew her zanpakuto, the threat overtaking her senses.

"Second Squad Captain is out of combat." Lucy stated. By Akira and Kokami's reaction, this wasn't good at all.

Unanimously, "Bankai" was shouted. Before they could manage anything, though, Lucy appeared in front of Kokami with her hand over her face.

"...no..."

"Awaken."

Kokami began screaming. What'd she do!? Then, her eyes locked upon her. Natsuki was frozen in place, eyes wide.

Akira shot at Lucy. He had a gun?

Lucy was suddenly between them. Akira started to say something but the air was pierced by a painful cry as a hand shot through his chest. Kokami's. A mask was now on her face.

Hollowfication

"NO!" Natsuki screamed, beginning to run in their direction. Stopstopstop Instead, she ran straight into something invisible and stumbled backwards, her legs trembling. She glared at Lucy and gripped her zanpakuto with a hatred. She was ready to shed blood, but something distracted her.

"Eighth Captain and Eleventh Captain being disposed of." Lucy said, caught in a mutual stare with Sinthia. Suddenly, more reiatsu appeared and Natsuki dropped to her knees, everything turning dark. Why can't I handle it... I never... can...

Voices that sounded as though they were underwater exchanged a conversation. Then, everything became focused once more. They were gone. She cleared her throat, her eyes shooting up in the direction of Akira and Kokami.

The scene before her made her stomach drop. It was still hard to stand, but she managed to do it. The reiatsu was nothing compared to what it just was moments ago.

With dizzy eyes, she glanced at her friends. "What do we do? We can't get through..."
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Sinthia was lost in thought. Lucy, she never thought she'd see her.

But an enemy?! Sinthia shook her head. Not too long ago, she wouldn't have even known her. Now, however. Could she really kill Lucy? After that? Sinthia looked at the captains and her eyes widened in shock. She was so caught up by Lucy that she hadn't even noticed what had happened.

"What's... Is that Kokami?!" she asked, Kokami's howling still filling the area. Akira looked at the three of them, inhaled, and then spoke.

"Good luck, you three."

He dropped his weapon, ducked under a swing from the blade while pulling Kokami down, and grabbed his gun. He then pulled the trigger at Kokami.

"Jikan Konzetsu."

Time Eradication.

After about ten seconds, an explosive force expanded from the two of them and imploded, consuming them both.

Their reiatsu was nowhere to be found.

A tingly feeling started to burn onto Sinthia's right hand, and a slight glow appeared from it, along with both the palm and the back of Atsūmi's hand. A tattoo of a skull, just like Kokami's, appeared on Sinthia's hand, and an eye appeared on both sides of Atsūmi's.

Death has selected the next three hands: Sinthia, Atsūmi, and Natsuki.

Yuriko appeared again and looked at the blood, and then the three.

"Hullo. Where's Akira-taichou?" she asked, and she stabbed one of her zanpakuto into the barrier, shattering it. She raised her eyebrow at first, and then it dawned on her.

"Did he... Use Jikan Konzetsu?!" she asked with surprise. She looked at the spot that he was standing with Kokami, and then back at the three. Without hesitation, she shunpo'd away.

Sinthia stood up rather quickly. She was confused. For once in a long time, she didn't want to kill her opponent.

"I... I think we need to follow." she said, her voice shaky.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:02 pm

"Good luck, you three." 

These were the last words she saw before both Akira and Kokami vanished. There was an overpowering light. When it faded they were gone.  She hadn't noticed at the time but an eye appeared on her hands. She was in awe. Where are they? Where is he? What happened? Is he okay? Is he still alive? These were the thoughts that entered Atsumi's head. She looked over at Sinthia and there was a mark on her hand. She reached over to grab her hand to examine it further...that is before she saw what was on her own. Her heart stopped, everything around her slowed down, all that she saw was what was on her hand. Images of the Captain came rushing through her head. All the times that she attacked him. All the times she saw his hands was this on it?

She remembered what they had learned earlier. When a previous hand dies the mark appears on another person. It was vague but she remembered there for sure being something on his hand. Her eyes widened. Her heart beat quickened. No...nonononononoNONONONONONONONONONONO. She brought her hand to her face (she tried to move her other but it was still being healed) and saw the eye. She couldn't escape it. They eye on her hand was staring back at her. She tried to close her eyes but it was burned into her memory. Again. It happened again. I didn't do anything and now it's happening again. At this point she was panting.

A sword poked through and shattered the barrier, snapping Atsumi out of her mental nose dive. She looked up and saw Yuriko. 

"Did he... Use Jikan Konzetsu?!" then just as soon she had arrived she left. Then Sinthia spoke. "I... I think we need to follow."

Atsumi didn't want to get up at first. She wanted to just stay still for a while and process everything that had just happened. But how would she find answer? How would she be able to move on if she stood still? Legs shaking, Atsumi rose to her feet. Though she was wobbly from trying to control Akira's bleeding...or was it just the shock of losing two people she was becoming fond of? Either way she walked forward. She refused to look back both mentally and physically. She spoke "Yeah...let's go." All the emotion she usually spoke with was gone.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Kokami's howls pierced her ears as she watched. Nobody seemed capable of moving or thinking. Ticktockticktockticktock She held tightly to her sword, emotion wild in her eyes and her hands in fists. Pleasenomorenomore

"Good luck, you three." He said suddenly.

What?

He dropped his weapon, dodged Kokami's blade, grabbed his gun, and aimed it at Kokami. "Jikan Konzetsu."

Timeeradicationtimeeradication

There was a period of silence, her eyes locked on the two. Then, they were swallowed up by the energy created by Akira. They were gone. Gonegonego

"A-a... Koka..." She lowered her brows and her jaw grew tense. Her breathing grew shallow. She looked to her friends with eyes that probably held too many emotions. They, however, were preoccupied with the new symbols of which had found home on their palms.

That means they're gone for good. "Y-you..." She muttered to them, bringing her shaking hand to her cheek.

Captain is gone now. She squeezed her eyes shut. Why couldn't anyone help? Wh-... She opened her eyes again and glanced around. "Where... the hell... Mitsukinori...?" She said, her voice quiet and weak and pathetic and full of confusion and anger and grief. "Why wasn't he here? Why didn't he help? He should'vebeenherehewasI..."

The Yuriko girl appeared again. "Hullo. Where's Akira-taichou?" Natsuki's hand fell back to her side. Yuriko broke the barrier with a mere jab of one of her swords.

Whydidshedisappearwhensheneededtohelp Her grip on her sword grew tighter. Why didn't I think to stab it?

"Did he... Use Jikan Konzetsu?!"

A small nod.

Yuriko disappeared again.

"I... I think we need to follow." Sinthia said shakily. When was the last time Natsuki heard her that way? Never? She glanced at the dark-skinned child and saw that something was going on in her head. Something was troubling her.

"Yeah... let's go." Atsumi agreed. She didn't sound the same.

Natsuki looked away from them, her eyes tracing the splatters of blood on the floor. She would follow them. She couldn't bring herself to speak.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:50 pm

Sinthia was slightly hesitant, and at first she didn't move. Her eyes were locked onto the spot where Lucy had been standing at first. She moved forward, and walked out of the entrance to be met by a powerful reiatsu.

"Oh, goody! I just heard the three strongest captains were dead! Is this true?" came a slightly forced, high voice. Another Vasto Lorde stood in front of them, and Mitsukinori was behind him in Bankai...

However, this Vasto Lorde was clad with his Bankai too. Mitsukinori was panting heavily as blood dripped from many wounds that were closed by ice.

"It's too bad. I wanted to have more fun with that girl's Bankai! Oh how fun it was to copy her power. To change the very atoms in a single swing! Yes!"

Mitsukinori lunged forward in a swing, and was met by a slap to the chest. He flew backwards and into the wall.

"Enough of you! I want to play with the kids!" he continued, and he then held up his hand and a Cero charged in it, firing almost instantaneously. The lieutenant spoke quickly before being engulfed by the power, and when the Cero was finally gone, so was he. The Bankai faded from the Vasto Lorde, and he looked at Atsūmi.

"You. Are. First! HAHA!" he put his hand on her broken arm, and suddenly Atsūmi's shikai was also his.

Sinthia turned around, and she was about to release her zanpakuto when it objected.

"Are you an IDIOT?! We don't want him to have this power, we'll all die without a chance to fight!"

Fine.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:27 am

Natsuki followed closely behind Sinthia, sword still drawn. Feel it, do you? All of Natsuki's emotions had transformed into an anger that heated her bones. Upon exiting the room, reiatsu was once more in the air. The anger and the dizziness combined created a strange emotion within her.

"Oh, goody! I just heard the three strongest captains were dead! Is this true?" Her eyes locked onto the Vasto Lorde in front of them. The way it looked... was familiar. Behind him, Mitsukinori, dripping with blood. He was in bankai, but the Vasto Lorde was also in it... Mitsukinori's... "It's too bad. I wanted to have more fun with that girl's Bankai! Oh how fun it was to copy her power. To change the very atoms in a single swing! Yes!"

Of all abilities... She got into a combat stance, the rage burning within her eyes.

Mitsukinori lunged forward, attempting to attack. However, the Vasto Lorde hit him and knocked him backwards. Natsuki's body grew rigid and she found herself holding herself back. "Enough of you! I want to play with the kids!" the Vasto Lorde continued. He held up his hand and within it grew a cero that instantly flew at the lieutenant.

"NO!" Natsuki screeched.

And he was gone, too.

Her eyes shut and a blankness entered her mind. Everything sucks. Weak, don't be. Rage, embrace. She let out a slow breath and opened her eyes once more.

"You. Are. First! HAHA!" He said suddenly and he placed a hand on Atsumi's broken arm and suddenly he had her shikai and Natsuki was running at him at full speed and a hatred and her zanpakuto was ready to lodge within him "aaaaaaaAAA!"
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:49 am

They walked into a room. A Vasto Lorde in front of the lieutenant. Cero blast. Hand on her arm. Natsuki charging ahead.

Atsumi moved down to the ground. She place her left hand on her right arm. She squeezed down from the top of her shoulder to her hand. The bone was only repaired to her elbow. Damnit. Knowing she couldn't fight just yet she ran just behind Natsuki. She focused on her ready to stop any wounds she sustained from bleeding. 

Just before she did this she noticed something was odd about Sinthia.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:57 pm

The hollow laughed and spun around with a punch at Natsuki. The force of it would knock Natsuki away, that's for sure. Sinthia dashed in with a swing, but the zanpakuto just laughed and knocked the sword away, and then kicked her into the wall. It looked at Atsūmi and rushed forward with a punch.

"Didn't your mommy ever tell you to take turns?! HA!"

The fist stopped and bounced away from her. The Vasto Lorde looked confused by this.

"W-what?!"

Sinthia wasted no time in getting back up and ran forward with another swing, however all the blade did is glance off of him. He turned around and pointed his hand at Sinthia, a Cero forming.

"I said wait you turn!"

The Cero fired, and was suddenly split in two.

A behemoth of a man stood in front of Sinthia, and before Sinthia could get a better look of him he was gone, and the Vasto Lorde too. Yuriko appeared again, slightly disheveled, and looked at the three of them.

"You need to leave. There are too many hollow here for you to handle. Let's go." Yuriko said.

Sinthia stared at the child, and then shook her head.

"I can't go." she replied, and Yuriko looked at her with anger.

"Listen, if you want to die I can kill you, here. It woul--" she stopped and turned around. The Vasto Lorde had reappeared, along with the head of what seemed to be the man that had been in front of him before.

"Booooriiiing~! Now, little girl, why don't you entertain me?" he rushed toward Yuriko and flung the head at her. Yuriko shunpo'd forward with a quick cross slice, and the Vasto Lorde stopped the swings with both of his hands, still having Atsūmi's shikai.

"Come on! Release your zanpakuto, I would love to mimic your powers! Captain's are always the most fun!"

"So it's just mimicry?" she asked. Just as she bounced back the second Vasto Lorde appeared with a stab at her shoulder.

Yet she was gone.

"Come on." the raspy voice said, and Sinthia fell to her feet. This one Vasto Lorde was exerting enough reiatsu that she couldn't even look up at them. She did, however, still feel Yuriko's reiatsu.

Odd, she could usually never discern them.

"Lucy wants us all to stick together, now. Captains of Squad Three, Four, Six, Eight, Nine, Eleven, and Thirteen are all dead."

Sinthia felt shattered. So many captains taken down by three Vasto Lorde?

"Fine, just let me kill these three."

He got into position and charged a Cero.

This was it. She couldn't move.

It fired, and then was knocked away.

"L-Lucy! Why did you stop me?!"

A scream.

Lucy sat in front of Sinthia and stared at her heavily.

"Who are you?" she asked, and Sinthia felt her heart drop, but also a weight lifted.

Literally.

She looked up at Lucy and then the barrier that was summoned around them.

So she did do it?!

Yuriko had appeared behind Lucy with a swing down at the barrier, but the swing stopped.

The barrier was stronger than before?! Yuriko stabbed at it, and the blade stopped again.

Impossible!

"Ban--"

She stopped as Lucy lifted her hand and looked to her.

"Awaken."
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:33 pm

WHAM

She slid backwards, her legs suddenly weak. She couldn't tell exactly where she was hit, but there was a pain that overtook her being. The adrenaline she felt, however, didn't allow her to succumb. She raised her head again and watched as Sinthia was knocked backwards and lunged toward Atsumi.

"Didn't your mommy ever tell you to take turns?! HA!" His fist was knocked away by a hit from Sinthia. Natsuki began running at them once more as he pointed a hand at the child, a cero within. DON'T YOU DARE "I said wait your turn!"

Suddenly there was a man in front of Sinthia, who chopped the cero in half with ease. Natsuki slid to a stop at the sight of him, but he was gone so quickly she wasn't sure if there had been anyone there at all. The hollow, too, had disappeared. Yuriko, however, was still there. "You need to leave. There are too many hollow here for you to handle. Let's go." She said, her appearance disheveled. How much had happened? What was going on elsewhere? Too many hollows? Natsuki sighed, taking in a couple breaths that weren't weighed down by the hollow's reiatsu.

"I can't go." Natsuki looked at Sinthia with surprise. Why!? We have to go before anyone else dies!

"Listen, if you want to die I can kill you, here. It woul--" Yuriko turned only to meet... Natsuki's eyes flickered to the ground in disgust.

"Booooriiiing~! Now, little girl, why don't you entertain me?" It rushed forward at Yuriko, who shunpo'd forward with both blades slashing. Both, to the disappointment to everyone, were stopped within the hollow's hands. "Come on! Release your zanpakuto, I would love to mimic your powers! Captain's are always the most fun!"

"So it's just mimicry?" Yuriko said in realization.

Natsuki gasped when another Vasto Lorde appeared behind Yuriko and stabbed at her shoulder. Yuriko, once again, had disappeared. Her reiatsu, however...

"Come on." The second said. Sinthia fell and Natsuki followed suit. Her vision once more began to fade to darkness. Nonono! She tried shaking it away, lifting herself up. Too much reiatsu from too many people. She stayed put. If she somehow got out of this alive, she would have to find some way to improve her performance in such situations.

She had to strain to hear. "Lucy wants us all to stick together, now. Captains of Squad Three, Four, Six, Eight, Nine, Eleven, and Thirteen are all dead."

"Fine, just let me kill these three."

A feeling in the air that seemed to fizzle out. Familiar reiatsu. "L-Lucy! Why did you stop me?!" The voices sounded like they were underwater.

She heard a scream. Whose? Weak, stop being! Force self! I-I can't...

She heard more voices, but couldn't hear the words being said. "G-guys..." She closed her eyes with a force and opened them once more. I can keep going, I can... Could she stay awake just a little while longer? Is that how long it would last? She dropped onto her stomach.

A muffled shout.

Then, a word just a bit pronounced than any other.

"Awaken."

Natsuki cursed under her breath. She couldn't do anything. Something bad was about to happen. Pleease...
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:39 pm

We're so pitiful. Atsumi knew that they were vastly outclassed and because of this it was unlikely that they would be able to defeat him. But to not even scratch him. It was charging a cero now. It fired. A blinding light was rushing towards them. This is...No it's not ending he- suddenly a large behemoth of a man appeared. He split it in half and then vanished along with the Vasto Lorde. 

Yuriko appeared again. She and Sinthia spoke for a short moment. That was until it came back. This time it was baring gifts. It threw the head of the man towards Yuriko. Yuuwa only hand her hand left to heal then she could do something...maybe.

A raspy voice spoke up. "Lucy wants us all to stick together, now. Captains of Squad Three, Four, Six, Eight, Nine, Eleven, and Thirteen are all dead."

Atsumi froze. Did we even have a chance to begin with? A cero was fired but was knocked away. Atsumi looked over at Sinthia. The first Vasto Lorde they saw was back. It asked Sinthia a question but she couldn't hear it. Yukiro tried to break the barrier to no avail. Everything else happened slowly. A hand reached towards Yuriko. A voice spilled out. "A..." history was repeating itself. It's going to happen again. We're going to lose another captain. "wake..." she heard this and her body moved on it's own. She was moving towards Yuriko. Even with Yuuwa transitioning from healing her hand to fortifying her legs they ached and creaked with each step. She jumped and kicked Yuriko away with both feet. She didn't know how much force it would take to move her so she went in hard. 

Her feet came into contact with Yuriko. Her weight shifted and was knocked away from Lucy. Atsumi felt bad. She knew she might have ended up breaking a bone or two but the crunching sound was a bit much. "...en." she hoped that she had knocked her away soon enough. However, now she was in a predicament. If it did work she needed to heal the captain. If it didn't work then healing her would make an already uphill battle even more difficult. Shit, I don't really have a choice. Atumi took Yuuwa off of her shoulder and tossed it onto Yuriko. She waited until she heard a firm patting noise before turning around to face everyone in the room. 

She didn't bother to look at faces. She pushed everything in her head to the side now. If she couldn't fight then she'd be a meat shield. IF she couldn't do either she felt like she deserved to die. Let's go. She brought up both fists assuming a boxing stance. She bounced slightly from foot to foot. Her foot work wasn't as good as Natsuki's but it would have to be good enough. Once she felt the time was right she looked at the faces of everyone and thing in the room. 

She opened her mouth "I'm back." Her eyes were different now. They seemed...serious?
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Lucy let out a soft gasp of surprise. Her ability instead hit Atsūmi, and did nothing. Lucy lowered her hand and looked at Atsūmi, before raising her hand again.

"Bala Protectora." she says, and a flash of light hits Atsūmi in the forehead, but no apparent effects or damage could be seen. Atsūmi, however, would find out that she's frozen in place. One of the Vasto Lorde's appeared behind her, and threw a punch directly at Atsūmi. The moment he hit, though, his arm exploded backwards. All that could be heard were his screams of agony. Once it died down, Lucy turned back to Sinthia.

"Who are you?" Lucy once again asked as she turned back to Sinthia.

"Lucy... You don't remember me? You don't remember your past life?!" Sinthia asked, hurt. Sadness and care was in her voice, amazingly. Yuriko was back up, her wounds not as bad as they could have been, and she found herself instantly engaged in combat with a Vasto Lorde.

Lucy shook her head.

"I remember nothing." she looked to be lost in thought. Then, "Show me."

"What? I can't." Sinthia was bewildered, and then she remembered.

How does she use it, though?

She looked at the Tattoo on her hand.

Sinthia raised her hand to Lucy's forehead, and at first she didn't react.

Then Lucy's hand grabbed Sinthia's, stopping it in front of her face.

Sinthia felt an instant drain of energy, her vision slowly fading. Lucy fell limp as she went through the hell that Sinthia, Atsūmi, and Natsuki went through. Sinthia was leaning over and panting, her limbs weak.

Meanwhile, Natsuki was pulled out of the area rather abruptly. She was settled down not too far away, but not too close.

"Sorry, I can't get the other two." said the familiar voice.

Mitsukinori.

His arms were completely torn up and burnt all over, and there were many closed wounds. He was wearing new shinigami robes, and even though they were clean, he was the exact opposite.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:54 pm

"Bala Protectora."

A light hit her forehead. She didn't feel anything odd and tried to move. Nothing. Are my nerves getting the better of me? She tried again. Nothing. Kiyoko chimed in "You're stuck idiot." 

One of the Vasto Lordes was behind her. She braced herself for an attack. It came but...it didn't hurt? Am I okay like this? She saw where the lieutenant had once been. There was a good bit of blood there, though, the cero had gotten rid of most of it. She concentrated trying to move it around. It wasn't working. The most she could do is make it rise maybe a millimeter.  

In an instant she was back in her Zanpakuto world. It was different this time. The floating debris was still there, floating in the water. However, there were giant rock pillars that were maybe 10 meters wide which dotted the water. They were mostly bare, but there was an occasionally outcropping with foliage on it. Why am I here?

There was the sudden sound of a whistle. Then there were drums. Is this boot camp? Kiyoko's appeared in front of her. "YOU IDIOT! WHY DO YOU STRUGGLE SO MUCH TO USE WATER HUH? I mean I know it gets harder to do so but jeez. You're like a child...but I'm a kind god. I'm gonna teach you something." all of the sounds stopped and there was a snapping sound. When it stopped echoing Atsumi's body went limp. She was nothing more then a little puddle of human on the debris they were on. He spoke again "If you're gonna learn how to do this you're gonna learn now! Even if you're a simpleton you should be able to control your own blood right? Use that to move and climb on of these pillars. DON'T EVEN TRY TO GO FOR A SHORT ONE BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME HEIGHT!"

This is a bit...extreme. Wait, where is Yuuwa. Kiyoko's voice was more serious this time around. "If we aren't on your shoulders then we don't come with you in here...if we're seperated we'll be sent back to you every fifteen minutes. It's not dangerous to have her off of you as she can't be destroyed. However, if i'm off of you I can be "killed" and can't help you anymore for the day. You can still use my powers but they won't exactly have the punch that I give em." He paused for a moment "the time can be decreased but it's at your cost."

This is weird. Never seen him act like this before. He's actually kinda cute when he tries to act grown up. 

Atsumi spoke out to him "The second I'm able to move with my actual body tell me. I don't want to be in here while my body is being thrown around." She received a nod and began trying everything out.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:07 pm

When she felt herself getting pulled from the scene, she was overcome with immense fear. She couldn't lift her head to look and everyone she knew was busy or dead. So... who was it? Back, back, back...

The reiatsu became less and less heavy as she and the mysterious hands withdrew. By the time she had full use of her body again they had come to a stop. She was cold. "Sorry, I can't get the other two."

Her heart leaped in her chest and she spun around. He looked like hell, but it was still Mitsukinori. There was a sob in her voice when she spoke. "Y-you... didn't..." Her brows lowered in confusion. They're not all dead he's not dead

Against her better judgement she wrapped her arms around his middle. Almost instantly she let go, her face red. "I-I'm sorry." She hissed under her breath. Now'snotthetimenortheplaceandwhydididothatwearebarelyevenfriendsI'manidiot She turned away and looked back towards her friends. "Just a lot of people died and..." She rambled quietly. Leave that part out. She cleared her throat and spoke louder and more surely. "Thank you for pulling me out. I wouldn't have been able to stay awake much longer."

She watched as Sinthia did something to Lucy. Atsumi seemed to be the only one in danger at the moment. "What can we do to help?" She said, desperate. We need to get rid of them. Now.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Mitsukinori ignored her for the time being, his eyes closed as his hand pressed against his forehead. What were they going to do? So many Captain's are dead, and he was standing there staring at a scene from hell. All we really need was for Yuriko to use her bankai, but with how hard she's being pressured she wouldn't be able to do it oh hey it's the Captain Commander.

A woman of about Natsuki's height was standing behind the Vasto Lorde that had punched Atsūmi, her eyes and hair white as snow. Her hair was short and sloppy and she had a scar reaching from her left cheek down her jaw and neck, disappearing somewhere within her shirt. Her skin was pale and smooth, and her form was thin.

"Excuse me, could you leave?" she asked kindly, her voice rich and smooth. The Vasto Lorde turned around and smacked his hand into her face, but it stopped dead. He laughed as his hand glowed.

"Cero." he said, and the ability exploded directly into her head, the blast engulfing her head.

Once the Cero finished, his face twitched in shock. The woman was standing there unharmed.

"Again, could you leave?" she asked, and he backed up a couple of steps before looking to his companion. He was confused. Was she in Bankai? Was she just that strong? He went for a punch, and he woman lifted her finger in the way and stopped it, an explosive force leaving behind her.

"Last chance..." she said, her voice a little bit more serious, but unchanging. The Vasto Lorde appeared behind her with a rather strange glow on his teeth, and he bit the woman's neck.

Her head move slightly to give him more room.

"I warned you..." The Vasto Lorde stopped and looked at where he bit, no mark made. She turned around and grabbed his hand that he still had before twisting it behind his back. "You killed six of my comrades, and when I ask you to leave, kindly, you attack me. Your punishment is destruction."

An extreme amount of spiritual pressure was there in an instant, and was gone just as fast. The barrier around Sinthia shattered into millions of pieces while the Vasto Lorde looked to be frozen. Yuriko and the other Vasto Lorde had frozen in their spots for a second, and Mitsukinori quickly stood in front Natsuki to take the full force of it, passing out.

"Now, who's next?" she asks as she looks over to the Vasto Lorde fighting Yuriko the Vasto Lorde looked at his buddy.

"Why don't you move?!" he asked, and then he realized that the reiatsu was gone. Why?

Sinthia watched the entire time, and the moment she felt the reiatsu she fell onto Lucy. She couldn't move, even after the reiatsu died down. What was this insanity?

"Also, who the hell did that to Atsūmi? Even I can't break that with ease..." she said, and she walked over to her and put her hand close, stopping. She was impressed by it, to put it plainly.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:20 pm

She concentrated on her blood flow. She would need to move while still allowing the blood she was controlling to circulate throughout the body. She experimented with what she should do. After trying multiple methods she decided that it was best to keep her blood still while he was controlling it. The damage to her muscles wouldn't happen immediately.

She managed to lift her imp body into a standing position. She tried walking and nearly fell over. Fuck, my body is heavy as hell. Still she moved towards the closest pillar. She swam in a fashion that made her look like she was downing rather than swimming. Nevertheless, she reach the column and began to climb.

After falling the first couple of times she was staring to get a hang of it. Her muscles were becoming stiff. Are they not getting enough oxygen? She had a while before the first outcropping was in reach. Not wanting to start from scratch, Atsumi thrust her fingers into the pills. The pillar bit down onto them causing her to howl in pain. her body went limp and she could feel her blood pumping through her body again. all of her limbs felt revitalized after a few minutes. Pulling her finger out of the rock, she got back to it. 

Six minutes had passed and she was halfway up the pillar. Emphasis on was. An immense amount of reiatsu hit her physical body, affecting her mind as well. The calm sea morphed into a tsunami it plucked her off of the pillar and carried her forward. She was unable to do anything in the massive wave. The water was moving too quickly for her to get a grip on what she would need to manipulate. Soon she became well acquainted with another pillar. She was pinned against it, the water moving around it refusing to be stopped. She struggled for a while before being able to pull herself out of it. The hell was that?!

Her body was drenched...wait they were drenched. She took advantage of the moment. Manipulating both the water in her plasma and the water on her skin and in her clothes she was able to pair the two together to make something close to a muscle like function, her skin being the bone. She moved differently than before. Everything was moving much more quickly and was easier to control. Her pace became less like a snail and more like an octopus. Her limbs caught onto the rocks with ease and propelled her forward. Besides banging her face against the side a couple of times everything felt great. While she was only using two limbs at a time she was able to let blood flow freely. Soon she reached the top. She gained control of her limbs again. Suddenly she was kicked out into the real world again.

She opened her eyes and saw a woman's hand. She looked around, is it another enemy? She looked kind of similar. She had an odd expression on her face...was she impressed by something. Figuring she would need to examine what happened while she was gone she looked around the room. Natsuki was gone. She was sent into a state of panic. Slowly but surely, her spiritual pressure leaked out. What should I do?! Where is she?! WHERE IS SHE?! 
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:05 pm

No reply. Natsuki sighed.

Suddenly, a new, very white figure joined the battle. "...is that?" Heat lifted in her chest, excitement and hope filling her body. She resisted the urge to fangirl.

If she couldn't help, who could?

The Captain Commander said something she couldn't quite make out due to distance. Natsuki watched intently, her mouth slightly open as she waited for a reaction from the Vasto Lorde that had just injured Atsumi.

His cero blasted into her head. Natsuki gasped, bringing a hand to her mouth. really

She was utterly pleased when she saw that the white woman was unharmed. She repeated the question. Natsuki giggled at the Vasto Lorde's fearful steps back. He went in for a punch but she stopped it with a single figure. "Jeeze..." More dialogue.

The man tried to harm her once more, but the Captain Commander kept cool. She spoke once more, but this time she felt something coming. The barrier around Sinthia and Lucy shattered, those around her froze, and Mitsukinori was suddenly down on the ground in front of her. "Thanks." She murmured to his motionless body, eyes still locked on the Captain Commander. So much power... I'm glad I didn't have to feel it...

SHE'S SO COOL
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:57 pm

"You... Beast! What did you do?" asked the Vasto Lorde as he gut-punched at Yuriko. He was gone and in front of Natsuki, his fist blasting a hole through her chest and split her horizontally in half.

The wound was a fatal one.

Yuriko was there a second too late and the Vasto Lorde's head was rolling on the floor. Lucy sat up with a start and looked at Sinthia, and then the others, her breath drawn in sharp as she looked to Natsuki. She looked at her hands and then the others, slowly forming tears as she started to cry.

"Why?" she said, and The Captain Commander looked at her and walked over, kneeling. She raised an eyebrow to her, but Lucy did nothing other than stare at her hand. Yuriko grabbed Natsuki and tried to heal her, but nothing she did work. She brought her to the others, and the Captain Commander sighed and looked to Sinthia. Holding out her hand she went to grab check of Sinthia was able to respond, but her movement was stopped by Lucy. The Captain Commander's other hand was pointing toward Lucy's head, while Lucy's to palm rested near the Captain Commander's heart.

"You're awfully protective of her... Why?" she asked Lucy, and Lucy looked back at Sinthia.

"A promise and a bond." she answered. After a bit of hesitation, the Captain Commander stands up.

"Well, you can't ever return here, but I will not kill you. No protesting Yuriko, I have a feeling she wasn't completely behind this, and wouldn't have done as much as she did if she were." she says to her, and she then pulled Natsuki to Lucy. "However, if you fail to save her, I will hunt you down after a week." she continued. Sinthia finally managed to pull herself up slightly, and she looked at Lucy with longing. Then her eyes met the wound that Natsuki had, and she looked shocked. Is there anyway that she could be saved?!

"Release." Lucy says, and the energy that wass keeping Atsūmi in place was removed. She then puts her right hand to Natsuki's cheek, and her left hand to Natsuki's chest. Finally, she places the teeth of her mask to Natsuki's forehead.

"You understand what I'm about to do, yes?" Lucy asks before continuing, and the Captain Commander nods.

"I know of a way to deal with it, temporarily."

"Incrustar mi Alma Maldecida Dentro." she says, and her reiatsu shook slightly as Natsuki would inevitably fall unconscious.

She moved away, and Natsuki's wound healed quickly, a flash of darkness fading into and out of her dead eyes.

And then a pulse of reiatsu.

"She'll be fine now." Lucy says, and she stands up, moving toward Atsūmi. Yuriko made a move to stop her, but the Captain Commander gave a cough and she stopped. She put her hand to Atsūmi's shoulder and leaned closer so that the others wouldn't hear.

"Kill me." she said, all of her defenses were down, and all Atsūmi would have to do is use her Shikai. "Just make sure I don't die instantly, please."
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Blind pain. Splitting pain.

But it was quick. Entirely Unexpected.

The next time she opened her eyes, she was once again in darkness. A familiar, glowing smile with a pair of white eyes sat in front of her face. She put a hand over her chest, trying to take in what had just happened. Her face was in complete shock. "I-I..." She glared up at Death. "What?"

She entered a slow spin as she tried to kick away, her mind suddenly racing. "Nononono!"

Is this the prophecy? Or did I mess up?

Last edited by Kitty Calamity on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part 1
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Forum :: Deleted Crap-
Jump to: