Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Forum

A forum for me and my friends to write on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Euse

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Part 1   Part 1 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:21 am

Natsuki's eyes fluttered open. For a moment, her mind was blank and her gaze rested upon the plain ceiling of the academy's sleeping quarters. As her eyes slowly closed again, begging for her to get more sleep, a sudden realization popped into her mind. Her eyes shot open and her whole body lurched forward.

"Kiyoizumi! Sinthia! Wakeupwakeupwakeup!" She was already up and shaking each of them in their beds. She ignored the dirty looks and comments she got from the other sleeping students of the academy. "Squadssquadssquads!"

Last edited by Kitty Calamity on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:29 am

Sinthia was fast asleep due to having stayed up late. Her eyes flicker constantly as she had dreams of one of her favorite hobbies: killing the masses. As she got into a particularly gory situation she suddenly felt the earth rumble around her violently, and heard unintelligible yelling cracking the air around her. Her confusion parted the area around her and she could feel herself being pulled away.

"Sinthia! Wakeupwakeupwakeup!" she heard Natsuki exclaim. With a rather guttural growl she dragged herself out of bed reluctantly. If she weren't as tired as she were, she probably would have woken up ready to kill. Sinthia grabbed her zanpakuto and made her way to the exit, stretching her limbs and getting comfortable. Squads? She really wanted to join the eleventh squad, but she knew that she had to stick to her deal or she would be persecuted as a murderer...

One day, maybe, she'll be strong enough to become a captain of that squad.

Last edited by Ezoroth on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://writing-fun.rpg-board.net
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:45 am

Atsūmi opened her eyes slightly. The sunlight that was seeping into the room made her close her eyes again. Just that tiny bit of light was enough to make her head start pounding. Maybe, just maybe, she shouldn't have drank so much last night. She went to roll over so that she would be laying on her chest but instead rolled out of the bed onto the floor, bringing the bed sheets with her.

"Ow..." she moaned with her eyes still closed. Laying there on the floor Atsūmi opened her eyes again , only to see Natsuki bouncing about. "How can anyone be this energetic in the morning Sinthia?" Atsūmi asked with legitimate concern.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:56 am

"Come on!" Natsuki grabbed her zanpakuto swiftly, sheathed it, and ran quickly out the door and into the morning. The wind was warm and the sun was bright, the sky as clear and blue as ever. There was a sweet scent in the air that brought happy memories back to her. She could tell it was going to be a good day. She had been waiting a long time and she hoped that the day wouldn't end in disappointment.

She smoothed down her robes and ran her fingers through her half-head of hair in a single fluid movement before glancing over her shoulder towards the door. She let out a low sigh when she saw they hadn't come out yet.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:07 am

Sinthia exited and looked around outside. She strained her eyes as the light blinded her, but after a couple of seconds adjusted quickly. The courtyard was barren due to how early it was, but ever since Sinthia was placed in the same room as Natsuki, she never got a good nights rest.

That girl was WAY too loud.

Sinthia cracked her neck a couple of times before stretching again and looking around. In about ten or so minutes, the entire area would be filled to the brim with Shinigami. She looked around to find something of interest, but barely anybody was interesting at this time of day. It was mainly all of the people that needed to work on something or the other, and Natsuki.

"Why'd ya wake me up?" Sinthia asked, her voice resembling a steady, childish growl. She took a few steps toward Natsuki as she said this, her body straining to not act and attack. In order to slightly ignore her internal struggle of morality, she focused on the ground beneath her feet. It was hard and baked, and also burned a bit, but Sinthia cared not of that. Her demeanor loosened as she distracted herself more and more.

Sinthia took a deep breath again and looked around. More and more Shinigami were waking up now, and she could see a couple of Shinigami from each squad showing up. They would be the ones they talked to about recruiting... Recruitment, how exciting. Killing hollow versus killing Shinigami or Plus. She'd take the Shinigami any day, but as of now she is too weak to do so. With a grin she drew her blade and looked to Natsuki.

"Fancy a spar?" she asked, a sinister smile drawn on her face, but the innocence of youth keeping it from being twisted.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:09 am

Natsuki glances at Sinthia with an eyebrow raised. Her smile not only made her feel uneasy, but annoyed. "I'd hate to turn down a fight..." She said, her gaze drifting to the countless shinigami in the courtyard. "But if we sparred I'd be too distracted by my own excitement. And the excitement of the others. And then you'd win and never shut up about it and probably get some sort of creepy pleasure from it. And-" Suddenly she clasped her hands together under her chin, her eyes once again bright. "Is it almost time? I hope it's almost time! Where is Kiyoizumi?"

She quickly turned away from Sinthia and stepped a pace or two through the courtyard, grinning as she observed the shinigami from the different squads. Over her shoulder she asked, "What squad do you want to be in the most?"

Last edited by Kitty Calamity on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Click Clack Click Clack Click Clack. These were the sounds of Atsūmi running to catch up to Natsuki and Sinthia. However, The clicking and clacking were soon interrupted by a sound best described as a hunk of meat being thrown off of a building and slamming into the concrete. Needless to say Atsūmi had tripped over the sandals she put on. When she tripped she was runnning with such speed that she slid a bit upon impact. "O-Ow...." she said once her body had stopped.

She picked herself up and sat down on the ground. Knowing that her face would be red with both embarrassment and whatever injury caused by her glorious meeting with the ground and looked downwards. Using her will to act as a dam, Atsūmi began to take of her sandals. "I-I don't know if i stated this before" she said with her voice getting shakier "but I really...really...REALLY, HATE WEARING THESE DAMNED THINGS!" She then threw her sandals in a fit or rage and started crying. However, her crying only lasted a couple of seconds because she heard her sandals hit something. She looked up to see a nice, fresh, even perfect dirt print on Sinthia's clothes.

A smile adorned itself on Atsūmi's face. She stiffened her hand and put it in front of her mouth before saying in a mocking tone "Oh!? Sinthia I didn't know you where joining a squad of doormats."
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:12 pm

Sinthia listened as she made excuses not to fight. She didn't really listen, she just held her sword and got ready to attack, her eyes scanning for any form of movement or hostility. When it didn't come, her smile faded, and she put her weapon away. Sinthia watched excitement flood through Natsuki, and she glared at her as she lost herself in the buzz of morning. With a sigh she got ready to walk away and find something else to do, away from the people that she wanted to kill so much, when suddenly she heard somebody running toward them. As swiftly as she put her zanpakuto away she took it out again and spun toward the sound.

It was Atsūmi running toward her. Sinthia watched in amusement as she fell face first into the ground, and she held a laugh in throughout the entire ordeal, and even didn't mind getting hit by the shoe that was thrown in tantrum. With a stop to Atsūmi's crying, Sinthia strained upon seeing her face after looking up. It was red all over, but especially in the spot where her head cracked the ground. The bruising would be something she would laugh at for days, and the moment Atsūmi finished making her little joke Sinthia exploded in laughter and doubled over. It was too funny to not laugh at for her.

"H-h-have you s-seen y-your FACE?!" she said with struggle against the laughter. She felt tears in her eyes as she continued to laugh, but her laughing stopped instantly when she felt multiple powerful spiritual powers enter the area. Winded from laughter she pulled herself back to her feet and breathed in to recover. The air was stale and her breathing heavy, but after a couple of seconds the power died down a bit.

Recruitment was beginning now.

She saw the captain that she needed to talk to, but not the one she wanted to. She looked around for any indication of the squad, but found none... Why is that? She shook her head and looked to the Natsuki.

"I'm joining the 8th squad... For now." was her answer, and she gave her a grim smile.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:24 pm

When she hadn't heard an answer but instead heard another sound, Natsuki turned to see what had happened. She almost instantly burst into giggles when she saw Kiyoizumi on the ground and Sinthia with a dirt mark on her robe.

When everything had settled down and Sinthia finally gave her answer, Natsuki put a finger to her chin and turned her eyes to the sky in thought. "8th squad... hmm..." Suddenly a gleam appeared in her eyes and she pulled her tanned hand from her face. She hopped walked briskly towards Sinthia and Kiyoizumi. "We should all join squad 8! That'd be so fun!" She cried, her hands once more clasped together in excitement. "How about it, booooyz?"
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:37 pm

After hearing Sinthia's remark she got up and walked over to her. Once Atsūmi got close to Sinthia she leaned forward towards Sinthia not stopping until their noses were about to touch. She then move her head around while looking into Sinthia's eyes using them as a form of mirror. "I-I....look like a tomato" she exclaimed before slouching forward.

Afterwards, Atsūmi listened closely. "Well I planned on the 8th divison from the get go, I mean just think about it! Napping all day, drinking in the afternoon, even better people who don't kick you while you're skipping duties." She then let out a long and soft yawn. "Also quiet down will ya Natsuki? My head is already pounding...and it's not from the fall. Though I do like the idea of having people I already kinda know to nap with."

Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Atsūmi walked rather quickly to Sinthia and it unsettled her. Her hand flew to her hilt faster than she could react, only to find that it wasn't there. She had dropped the zanpakuto when she was laughing, and this made her mentally note that she needed to pay attention more. Atsūmi stopped rather closely, and Sinthia's eyes darted from one to the other as she stood perfectly still. She was too confused to react, and suddenly Atsūmi spoke before pouting.

"I-I....look like a tomato!" she exclaimed.

Sinthia then looked over at Natsuki and paid attention to what she had said, with a bit of concern. Joining a squad with HER was bound to be a nightmare, but then again, joining the squad with somebody she knew would allow her to control herself a bit more, and she always needed a sparring partner. In the end, she decided that it'd be best to just go along with it. With a sigh she nodded and turned toward the captain of the 8th squad. She leaned over and picked up her zanpakuto.

"Well, let's get going!" she said and her typical sinister smile flashed across her face as she made her way to the captain in a jog. He looked over with a brow raised before turning his attention back to the person in front of him. It was one of their teachers, a teacher in combat. Sinthia doesn't regard many people with respect, but whenever it comes to a combat teacher, or a teacher of reading, she showed them respect, even if it were just a sliver. He turned to her and looked to the captain.

"I never thought that you'd join the 8th squad. Always thought you'd fit in more with the 11th." he said, and Sinthia gave a slightly cheery smile as she bowed her head to him, and turned to the captain. The teacher stepped away and looked back at the captain. "If you ever need anymore help, I'll most likely be here."

Sinthia took in the captain's appearance with surprise. She had heard that the captain was lazy and calm, but this was something else. His robes were disheveled and looked as though they were put on half asleep, yet they were clean. He wore a hat on his head that tilted opposite of his glasses, which were askew, and it was made of straw. His height was average for that of a young man, one in their twenties, and his eyes, though peaceful and calming, were bright and full of energy. They were a light red, or pink, if you will, and his hair was long and in a ponytail. His hair was black and didn't attract attention when matched against his tan skin. On his side was many flasks of sake, and his Zanpakuto seemed to not be around...

Last edited by Ezoroth on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot my Zanpakuto...)
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Natsuki followed Sinthia, her movement resembling that of a skip more than a jog. When Sinthia stopped near the captain, Natsuki nearly bumped into her but managed to stop herself in time, quickly stepping to the side. She positioned herself off of Sinthia's left shoulder and straightened her posture, trying to look as mature as she could. It still seemed unnaturally perky. She couldn't help herself. 

She listened to the captains words to Sinthia with little interest, and though a little curiosity was born within her when the teacher said "if you ever need any more help" to the captain, she didn't say anything about it. Did something happen? Did nothing happen and was it just a normal conversation about where the bathroom was or something? She didn't want to set a nosy first impression. Or an annoying one. That wouldn't be good.

Last edited by Kitty Calamity on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nathan)
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:26 pm

Atsūmi trailed behind Natsuki and Sinthia. She was wobbling from side to side and was becoming fatigued, even though they had only been walking for a short while. Soon however, Natsuki and Sinthia came to a stop. Finally a moments rest. Atsūmi looked up to see what was holdin them up only to see Sinthia examining someone in front of them. Atsūmi leaned over to ask Natsuki what was going on only to see her pondering about something. Was she thinking about how she was going to braid peoples hair? Maybe she was thinking about a slumber party or whatever.

After a while Atsūmi figured out that Sinthia was watching the captain. She also looked at the captain. "Eh. Not too bad" she thought. "I wonder what he's gonna do wi-" she suddenly stopped thinking when she laid eyes on all of his flasks.

Atsūmi slowly moved her way towards the captain "Hey would you mind if I had some?" she exclaimed after catching the captains attention.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:33 pm

"So you're the one, huh? My name is Shūkihoshi Akira. So who are, erm, these two?" he asked in general. He had completely ignored the question about his flasks of sake. After about a minute of sizing them up he smiled lightly and sat down, holding out a flask for her to grab. "Yes, you may have a drink."

Sinthia, bewildered, looks at the calm, peaceful manner in which this captain acts, and tries to figure out how somebody so powerful could be this... Lazy. She looked to the other two before looking back at the captain. Already, she was disliking him. With disgust she sat across from him and waited to see what he says... How does he recruit members? She knew that each squad had their own selection method, but what was his? What kind of people did this captain look for? She looked at other squads and noticed that the fourth squad was seeing how well people could do Kido, while another was looking for those who were smart. What is it that this captain looked for? Did he just accept any member? She looked at the other two to see what they would do. The captain, however, was watching Natsuki. Why?

"Loosen up. We're all friends here." he said, and Sinthia fought hard against her annoyance with this man... Friends?! HA!
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Natsuki instantly relaxed at Shukihoshi's words and her white smile returned to her face, as bright as ever. Eh, he asked for it. She took a step forward.

"HiI'mFujiokaNatsukiandthegirlwithyoursakeisKiyoizumiAtsumiandwealllikeyoursquadandweagreedwe'dallliketojoinyoursquadsoherewearenicetomeetyouyouhaveprettyeyes." She said it in one breath, and once the words stopped flowing she let out a quick giggle and inhaled sharply. Her eyes then broke from Shukihoshi's and darted in the direction of Atsumi. "Kiyoizumiiii can I have a siiiip?"
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Atsūmi's eyes lit up as the captain handed her the flask. "You're...you're my favorite now..." she said wiping tears of happiness out of her eyes. She unscrewed the cap and took a swig. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" Atsūmi screamed as she finished. "This is some good shit Captain!" she said in a surprised tone. She turned and looked at Sinthia seeing her look at the captain in a skeptical fashion. "Hey, hey don't look at the captain like that Sinthi. He's a very generous man."

"Kiyoizumiiii can I have a siiiip?"

Atsūmi glared at Natsuki for a second before giving into her childish appeal. "Young 'uns shouldn't drink this stuff it's kinda strong...so be careful you don't get drunk off of a taste" she said before handing over the flask reluctantly.

After giving Natsuki the flask Atsūmi got kneeled down on both of her knees and pressed her head down on the ground with her hands on either side. She then yelled "PLEASE LET ME BE IN YOUR SQUAD SAKE NO BENDA! I WILL FOREVER BE BY YOUR SIDE CAPTAIN!"
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:10 pm

Sinthia held herself back from snapping at both of them. What in the name of hell did she even say? Sinthia glared her before the captain spoke to them all, his voice in a hush as another academy student walked by.

"Well, that all depends on how you act, now isn't it?" he says, answering Atsūmi. He then looks to Sinthia. "The only one that I have no choice in accepting is this little demon here." he says, nodding his head to Sinthia. She raised her brow in light of his comment, thinking it rather out of character for him, but he gave a light chuckle before adding "I know of the things you've done, little girl." At this she gave him a look of disgust before looking to Natsuki. Sake? She had never had any, but she didn't know if her body could handle it... Though she was older than Natsuki in a literal definition. At this, the captain sighed. "I usually don't condone children drinking..." he said lightly, but nevertheless he held out another flask.

Sinthia hesitated, and then slowly took it. She smelled it, and then she took a sip of it. It felt kind of fruity, with a rather smooth feeling down the throat, and a slight tinge of alcohol. This... This was sake?! Sinthia looked down in surprise before realizing...

"You gave me your weakest, didn't ya?" she asked, and he gave a laugh in acknowledgement. Sinthia sighed and drank some more before handing it back. Another person walked by before sitting down and joining the group. The captain smiled and nodded at them, but after a couple of seconds noticed that he was asleep. "I get at least one sleeper each time..." he says before lying back and tipping the hat over his eyes.

"If you take any more sake than the one you two are passing around, I will be upset." he says before appearing to doze off himself.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:26 pm

Upon sipping the sake, Natsuki sputtered dramatically before letting out a low whistle. Almost instantly she set down the sake flask and put a hand over her mouth, her eyes squeezed tight. "I-it's gross..." She mumbled quietly, shaking her head in disgust. "I'm so... disappointed. Wh-why would you do this to me, Kiyoizumi?"
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Atsūmi lost a bit of her soul as she saw Natsuki spit out the sake she just sipped. This very act shook Atsūmi to her soul. The very foundation of her life splattered all over the ground. This was act of war! She thought for a second that she'd have to kill Natsuki. Atsūmi began to draw her zanpakuto. However, she often became tired after drinking. "You can't jus sp-spiit out the sa-ke like tha--" she said stumbling towards Natsuki trying to stay awake.

Knowing her consciousness was fading she stumbled faster towards Natsuki, dedicating more and more of her will power just to reach her. These efforts where in vain. For once she reached Natsuki she fell asleep. She slammed into her and fell asleep on her.

"I'll get her later..." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:53 pm

Sinthia watched the two of them with lack of care, and when she turned to look around she noticed that it was a deserted area, except for a few stragglers. They, however, seemed to be migrating to a powerful spiritual pressure. Sinthia glanced over only to find that she lost her gaze. Whatever she was looking at suddenly made her immobile, and the amount of spiritual pressure being exerted on her made her collapse. Within seconds, everybody that was standing fell, and Sinthia's consciousness was starting to fade, but after a few seconds of this fit she felt herself able to withstand whatever the power was, only to see a slight barrier around their group. When she looked for the origin, she saw the captain's hand in the air where the barrier extended from.

"What is that?!" she asked, only to be answered by snoring. Apparently, the captain was still asleep. She looked back over, and noticed all of the bodies on the ground, and a quick-footed Shinigami was apparently picking up all the unconscious Shinigami. Only three were left behind. Sinthia looked over to see how Natsuki was doing, and at that point the barrier was gone, but so was the vast being.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:25 pm

Natsuki let out a screech as Kiyoizumi slammed into her and sent them both to the ground. "Get off! You're fat!" She shouted.

When she had finally wriggled out from under her and got to her feet, she sighed and brushed off her robes. Just as she had finished and had crossed her arms in achievement, she suddenly let out a weak cry and plopped back onto the ground.

gg
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:11 pm

There was a field in front of Atsūmi. There were a couple of hills, what seemed to be a lake, and a slight breeze that smelled of the country side. Among one of the hills were the silhouettes of ten people. Eight of the silhouettes were surrounding the other two. One of the remaining silhouettes was laying down on the ground as the other, which was much smaller than the rest, was in an odd stance. It was as though it was protecting the one on the ground.

Atsūmi tried to get closer to see what was going on but found herself immobilized. All she could do was watch the situation play out. The eight started to attack the smaller silhouette one at a time. It reminded Atsūmi of how she approached her meals, never shoveling it down but picking at it.

The small one yelled something that echoed throughout the area. It was odd because Atsūmi couldn't understand it at all. Once the echoing stopped the eight stepped back and stood there for a moment before all rushing the smallest one. Just as they we about to reach it there was an blue flash. This made Atsūmi close her eyes and put up her hand as a shield from the blinding light. She managed to catch a glimpse of two more figures that resembled a turtle and an octopus. However, she only saw them for a split second before the light became even stronger forcing her to close her eyes once again.

Atsūmi opened her eyes again only to be looking at the sky. She looked to her right to see Natsuki on the ground and Sinthia with a quizzical look on her face.

"Hey, hey what's the prob-" she stopped mid sentence because something caught her eye. There was a very faint blue light in the distance. She didn't know why but she started running towards it leaving everyone else behind, along with taking the flask of sake with her. She did actually mean to take the flask. "All this running is gonna make me thirsty" she thought.

Edit: #NotBigEnough
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Sinthia got up rather quickly as she chased after. What was she even doing? This was rather unusual, you never see Atsūmi have a burst of activity outside of getting sake. As she ran, the ground beneath her feet cracked and burned, and she could hear Akira waking up. He looked over to the activity before noticing Atsūmi still had his sake, in which he got up quickly, woke the sleeping person up, and turned to Natsuki.

"Hey, wake up." he said as he passed his hands over her eyes, and there was a slight glow of energy that passed from his hand to her head. She'd wake up within a few seconds, though it might be a bit of a grumpy wake. He turned and ran after them. The other person got up reluctantly before following in a slow jog behind them.

"Hey! Wait up, you took my sake!" he said a bit worried. That was a good flask!

Sinthia kept after them, only to feel herself getting closer to that immense spiritual pressure again. It was as though they were slowly leaving the area, who ever it may be. Sinthia couldn't pinpoint where they were at all, and this was something she didn't like. Though she was rather powerful in terms of combat, when it came to searching she was rather terrible. She looked over her shoulder and saw the captain closing in quickly, and then he vanished, appearing right in front of Atsūmi to stop her. With a quick movement, he got his sake flask out of her hand and held his hand out to catch the now flailing Sinthia. She had tried to stop too quickly, and ended up losing balance.

"What is going on, Atsūmi?" he asked.

Last edited by Ezoroth on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Natsuki opened her eyes and everything was a little too bright and she had a headache. Was she that bad at holding her liquor? Did she even swallow any? What had happened?

She put a hand to her head and sat up, wincing as her golden eyes scanning the area in front of her that was now deserted. Confusion was evident on her face as she lifted herself up and looked desperately for the friends that were around her just seconds ago. She turned around at the sound of quick footsteps and saw that everyone was running in the same direction. Something was going on.

"H-hey..." She muttered, breaking into a sprint to catch up with them. Everything felt... off. The feeling got stronger as she got closer. Why? Eh, it would probably all be explained to her in a second or two.

When she finally reached the group and blinked a few times to clear her eyes, she was entirely ready for the first explanation given.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:42 pm

Atsūmi kept running until the captain suddenly cut her off.

"What is going on, Atsūmi?" he asked.

Atsūmi almost slammed into the captain. His stance was that of a wall. She knew she wouldn't be able to get by without a good explanation. However, as she was looking for the words the light faded away and all of her panicking emotions with it. With her body back to it's relaxed state she tried to explain the situation. "Well you see...uh. There was this weird aura of there and I felt like I needed to get to it. It's gone now though so...alright fuck if I know what was goin on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part 1
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Forum :: Deleted Crap-
Jump to: