Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Forum

A forum for me and my friends to write on.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:54 pm

Atsumi wakes up. However, she keeps her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:45 pm

Sinthia shakes her head. That which she desires?

Well, that's easy, she desi-

"Well then! Shall we go?" Kokami said, And Akira choked on his alcohol. He tried not to cough it out, but in the end he failed. He looked longingly at the sake that had just been expelled to the ground, but quickly got over it.

"I think that's a bit too fast. They just went through hell, are you sure you want to put them through it again?" Akira asked, and Kokami laughed.

"Well, they went through hell without gain the first time. The second time is much, much better." she says, and Akira looks to the three of them.

"Up for round two?" he asks. Sinthia just smiles maliciously. He hands Atsūmi his strongest Sake before giving her words of advice. "Drink up, you're going to need it."
Back to top Go down
https://writing-fun.rpg-board.net
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:12 pm

Atsumi took the flask that Akira handed to her. She almost took a swig but decided against it. She felt like she would need to stay awake.

"What're we about to do?" she asked with a bit of disappointment behind it.

She looked at Natsuki and Sinthia. I wonder if they're doin alright? Sinthia seems to be doing a bit better then Natsuki that's for sure. She instinctively went to take a drink from the flask, but caught herself.

"You should probably take this back."

They should be alright after a bit i guess. ANYWAYS, the hell are they gonna put us through this time? Are they gonna do a physical?
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:20 pm

"Well then! Shall we go?" Natsuki flinched but didn't make any effort to move her body.

"I think that's a bit too fast. They just went through hell, are you sure you want to put them through it again?" Akira countered, but Kokami only laughed in response.

Again?

"Well, they went through hell without gain the first time. The second time is much, much better."

"...no..." She mumbled, her eyes still stinging. She slowly sat up, the weight of despair making it hard. She just wanted to lay down longer, adjust to the news...

...No...

She wouldn't let herself get devoured by depression again. This was a different life now. Even if it was really hard, she had to move on. She had to push forward and forget the life she left behind. Everyone was probably living happier lives...

...but for some reason she felt as though they weren't...

She'd be happy. She'd be the girl she was hours ago, the girl that she grew up as, the girl who was defeated by a great fall.

She made a big mistake, but here she was. In the sort-of flesh. Able to make a new afterlife for herself. She had friends that appreciated her (or so she thought) that would accompany her with (hopeful) loyalty. She liked them a lot better than she ever liked her old classmates.

She glanced over her shoulder at her friends and teachers. Despite her best efforts she could tell that her expression was still sad. She'd allow herself to pity herself for a moment.

Atsumi was returning Akira's sake. That actually surprised her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Kokami punched Akira in the arm lightly. "Okay, let's go." she says, and Akira hesitates, but then snaps his fingers.

Back underground.

No way in, no way out.

Sinthia frowned, and Kokami Shunpo'd to a corner of the room. "Okay, Tsuki!" she says, and another person appears in the opposite corner. Akira moves to a corner, and opposite that is his lieutenant. "He finally arived, Aki. What a useless lieutenant of mine! Now, position yourselves in the middle and we shall begin." she says, and knowing how much reluctance they will surely have, save Sinthia who already moved to the center and faced Kokami, she adds another statement.

"Whether we have to do it by force or not, you will stand in the center."

Sinthia didn't hear, nor did she need to.

"Now, we will help you with this. Kokami shall help Sinthia. I shall help Atsūmi. Tsuki and Mitsu shall help Natsuki." Akira says.

Last edited by Ezoroth on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:19 pm

"So we're going at it again? If I didn't know better I'd say you want me dead."

Atsumi looked at everyone in their respective positions. Wait who the hell is that guy?

She turned her attention back to Akira. What should I do? I don't want to assume a defensive or offensive stance cause we might not be fighting. If we weren't and i id that then we might actually fight again. I don't want to not be ready though cause if he attacks I might not have time to react...AHHHHHHHH I HATE THIS!

Deciding that her best course have action was to stay neutral, Atsumi stood there and relaxed her body. She wouldn't be able to react s quickly to something if she was prepared for it but it was the next best thing.

"What are we going to gain out of this bit of 'training'?"
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Natsuki brought herself into the center and faced the lieutenants. She wasn't that amped up and looked as though she was about to fall asleep. She examined them with tired eyes that lacked their usual spark.

Akira said something about them helping her and her friends for this next "hell," whatever it was. She wanted to ask but she decided to let them answer Atsumi's questions, if they even bothered to.

She was sort of scared of what was next. She exhaled slowly, her body tense as she prepared for whatever came next.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:51 pm

All four of the high ranks put their hands together, and pulled outward while muttering what seemed like an incantation. As they pulled their hands outward a sphere grew between their hands, each a different color. Akira's was red, Kokami's was blue, their Lieutenants', respectively, were green and yellow. Suddenly, the Lieutenant's pulled their hands completely away, and they held two sphere's in each hand. They pressed them to the wall, and every surface of the room suddenly emanated power. The captain's, however, continued to chant.

And then they repeated what their Lieutenant's did.

The walls were glowing with a mass amount of power, and then a wall formed separating Sinthia and Atsūmi from Natsuki, and then another separating Atsūmi and Sinthia. Sinthia, however, didn't look away from Kokami, and suddenly a wall of light formed in front of her and Atsūmi. In front of Natsuki formed two walls, instead, and this created a diamond in the center.

Sinthia suddenly blacked out. "Hear me..." a voice said, dark, quiet, audible. "Listen."

Sinthia held her hand out and tried to grab onto something, and suddenly a world exploded into existence. A red gloom was looking over the land, and there were many red metal slabs sticking out of the ground.

"This, Sinthia, is the world of your Zanpakuto. We are forcing your Shikai's power." Kokami's voice said, and Sinthia looked over to see Kokami standing by a dead tree. "Seeing as you aren't strong enough to do this yourself, and Zanpakuto's can be incredibly powerful, I am here to help you. Are you ready?"

"N-" she stopped, was she about to say no? Was she that afraid of somebody elses power?

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:24 am

Atsumi saw the lights and heard the weird chanting. The colors and the way the moved kind of made her feel sick.She closed her eyes and covered her mouth for somewhere close to a minute. However, when she opened them she saw a wall form just a couple of feet in front of her, cutting her away from her friends. She turned around to look at Akira only to be met with new scenery.

They were in the middle of the ocean. It seemed oddly familiar. She took a step but was met with a loud metallic clang. She looked down and saw they were standing on a giant piece of maybe a submarine? The moment she realized what she was standing on she looked up and saw the once clear and blue sky turn cloudy and grey. It started raining. With the rain the surface they were standing on began to raise itself into the sky.

Atsumi thought they were being raised at a relatively slow speed but when she looked over the edge they were above any form of cloud. How is it still raining? She looked back towards the Captain who seemed rather okay with what was going on right now. She made eye contact with him and shrugged.

"This is kinda spooky ain't it?"

Just as she said this she heard a faint whisper that sent a chill up her spin. Though it could have been the rain that did the chilling.

Last edited by Patinpending on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:51 am

The high ranks all started to do some sort of incantation, summoning colorful spheres in their hands. Natsuki watched with awe. However, she was nervous that it was some sort of power they'd fire at her. Was she fast enough to react in this state? She shook her head, attempting to clear it. She had to get back to normal.

She felt strength return to her body, slowly and then all at once. She put a hand on her zanpakuto and darted her eyes between the two lieutenants.

The walls were suddenly glowing with their combined power as the orbs were pressed into them. Cool... Her hand dropped silently back down to her side. Just as suddenly, a wall appeared and separated Natsuki from her friends. She glanced back with worry as a wall separated Atsumi from Sinthia. Everyone was on their own once again. Natsuki's fists clenched as her eyes moved back to the direction in which the lieutenants stood.

Two walls formed in front of her and her consciousness was almost instantly taken from her. She felt herself fall to her knees in darkness, but as soon as her legs felt "solid" ground her vision returned. She looked up and saw that the world around her had changed.

It felt as though she was on sand, but when she examined it further she found that it was instead ash. It stretched endlessly, shaped by the wind to create dunes and things similar. A desert made of ash? She gave a small smile as she admired it.

"Where...?"

The sky above was cloudy with smoke and the air was hot and well-lit, despite the lack of sunlight it was receiving. She breathed in deeply, enjoying the heat. She hated the cold. She ignored the underwater scene that played in her head as rose to her feet, the ashes shifting beneath them. She nearly fell over again in the process.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:21 pm

Sinthia looked around, and so did Kokami. What did they have to do?

"Why are you here?" a voice resonated through the world, and Kokami looked around. Had she also heard the voice? Kokami walked toward one of the dead trees and touched it, quickly drawing her hand back. She looked to Sinthia in fear but pulling out her Zanpakuto and cutting off her hand.

"We need to be quick, and do not touch the trees." Kokami said as her wound closed. She looked around and suddenly was gone.

Where did she go?

"No intruders." she heard, and her eyes widened. "Why are you here, Sinthia?" the voice asked. She kept on forgetting what it sounded like, though. It was just there. A voice without a voice. Kokami appeared again, but she fell forward as though exhausted. Sinthia went to grab for her zanpakuto, but noticed she didn't have one. She looked down and saw that she wasn't even there, nor was the world.

"Come back when you're worthy." the voice said again, and she shook her head.

She wasn't going to fail.

She saw the floor of the room she was in originally, and Kokami was on the ground, her reiatsu faint. She woke with a start, and then glared at Sinthia. "Again."

They were back, and the voice rang forth terribly into her mind.

"I told you to come back only when you are worthy!" it roared, but she couldn't remember the roaring. She just remembered the words. A sword stabbed straight through Kokami's chest, and Kokami turned and her eyes widened.

"You're not ev--" Kokami was launched across the area and into a tree.

She was gone.

Sinthia looked over to the figure that did this, but it wasn't there.

"You are not worthy of me." it said. Only words.

What was the voice? Was there even a voice?

Sinthia ran forward and looked for whatever it was.

"Leave." it says. Sinthia ignores it and pushes forward, before tripping on one of the metal slabs and falling onto another. The metal pierces her small chest and she scream in pain. She goes to push herself off of it, but she can't.

She looks into the metal's reflection and doesn't see herself.

She sees something entirely different.

Akira was calmly standing in her world, waiting. He looked around at the rain, and sighed. This would probably be the easiest of the three; the most peaceful Zanpakuto of the three. He looked around before yelling out to the heavens.

"Excuse me! I would like an audience with the Zanpakuto that resides here." he says, and then he waits, but starts to fill in the confused girl before him. "OKay, Atsūmi, what you're doing here is learning the name of your Zanpakuto. We are forcing your Shikai. Seeing as Zanpakuto are rather strong, I am here to help you." he says, and then he sits down and starts to drink again.

Before noticing he doesn't have drink.

"Dang, I guess I should have drank some more before we started..."

"Mitsukinori, where are you?" said Kokami's Lieutenant. His voice was shallow and lifeless, and he was no where to be seen.

However, a hand grabbed onto Natsuki's foot the moment the man spoke. Mitsukinori's hand, in fact. The other Shinigami had suddenly appeared in front of Natsuki. He was wearing normal shinigami robes, long sleeved. His eyes were covered in a black bandage, along with the left half of his face, save the lower chin area, and his short brown hair stuck out randomly from the bandages. The other side of his face was clear, smooth, and slightly tanned. He was about the same height as Natsuki, and from what was visible, looked about the same age.

"Mitsukinori, stop playing around." he said, turning his back to Natsuki and moving away.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:01 pm

Natsuki was caught a little off guard when she heard the unfamiliar voice of whom she guessed was Kokami's lieutenant. "Mitsukinori, where are you?" She glanced around, trying to catch sight of him. He didn't sound very friendly. Who is Mitsuki-

Something suddenly grabbed onto her foot and she let out a noise that was a mixture between a yelp and a scree. She kicked at it out of instinct before looking down to investigate and saw that it was a tanned hand. "Oh... so that's your name." Natsuki said with a smile and an almost-apologetic chuckle.

The worries that troubled her moments ago fell from her shoulders.

She noticed that the other lieutenant--Tsuki?--was in front of her now. He was about the same size as her and about her age. Finally, someone she could talk to eye-to-eye. If he was a fellow who liked to talk, of course.

"Mitsukinori, stop playing around." He said, already turning away from them. Yeah, not that friendly...

Natsuki hesitated before reaching down and pulling at Mitsukinori's hand with all her strength. "You're... heavy!" She croaked, struggling to stay on her feet. She managed to get him almost all of the way out before she lost her grip and fell onto her back, sliding down a small slope.

She forced herself back onto her feet and crawled back onto the slope so that she had both lieutenants in sight. "Where are we?" And why?
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Atsumi listened to the Captain's explanation but didn't really care about it. She did enjoy seeing the Captain being unable to drink. If things keep goin like this I might start having fun.

Suddenly she noticed water bubbling up through the huge piece of scrap they were on. "Hey maybe you should mo-" a geyser erupted underneath Akira knocking him onto his feet. Atsumi held back a laugh before noticing some of the rain collecting into a sphere. Once it was formed it began to orbit Atsumi. Just as it did this she heard a voice.

It sounded like a boy no older than 14 was speaking with water in it's mouth. "Tell the old fuck not to sit on MY home without MY permission. Actually you don't look all that damn smart so I'll tell him myself." She just watched in awe as it orbited Akira. She wasn't able to hear the voice anymore. After delivering it's own message it motioned as though it was going to return to orbiting Atsumi before stopping dead in it's tracks. It was still for a moment before it warped its shape violently. Is it frustrated? Just as she though this it returned to it's normal state. It spun around to Atsumi again but widened it's path to where it orbited both of them, nudging them closer to each other every time it passed by.

Once they were within arms reach of each other it stopped pushing them and spoke again. "The fuck is this about 'forcing' a Shikai? Last time I checked IT'S MY POWER AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT!" The orb shot a spear shaped body of water at Atsumi. She crossed her arms in front of her in an attempt to block it, expecting to feel pain. However, she didn't feel any. This was due to a green blob that absorbed the attack. Another voice spoke, this one sounding like it belonged to a woman in her late thirties. "This isn't how we treat guests Ta-chan. It's just as much her power as it is yours." and then stopped. "SHUT UP KA SHE NEEDS TO KNOW WHO'S BO----" the green blob surrounded the orb and started squeezing down on it, opening channels for the water to escape. The water almost hit the ground before slowly filling back into the shape of a sphere.

"Forgive him. He's a bit of a child still" the blob said in a softer voice. "As the man over there requested we're giving you both an audience...though we don't really have to. We already know why you're here and what you want from us. Then again only one of you wants for us to help out. The other one doesn't really seem to care about what's happening. To be honest it's just like her" it stated letting out a chuckle. "Regardless, lets begin yeah?"

The green blob meandered its way towards Akira before enveloping him in an instant. "You're not allowed to interfere. If you attempt anything I do to you what I did to Ta-chan. Don't worry though, once everything is done with I'll heal whatever damage I cause" it stopped speaking and formed a tendril which moved towards the sphere of water "You can do as you wish now Ta-chan."

The sphere let out a little laugh and formed twelve tendrils itself. It combined three of them into a point and impaled Atsumi's chest. Blood splattered on the scraped hull they were standing on. At the same time they stopped ascending. In fact, they began to fall. "Listen up! I'm gonna explain this so even you can understand. More blood goes splat faster we fall. There are 9 tendrils that aren't in your chest right now. One is good the others are bad. Good stops you from bleeding, bad makes you pass out. If we fall and hit the water you have 10 seconds before this thing sinks. Once it's sunk you have 6 seconds before i can't control the extra water surrounding me and thats when you go 'pop' like a water balloon."

Well this is fucked. Is this really my zanpakuto i'm talkin to? Fucking annoying son of a bitch. Atsumi eyed all of the tendrils but couldn't decide which to choose first. So she instead forced the 9 tendrils into her mouth and began to drink. "THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN?! YOU'RE CHEATIN!" Atsumi shot the sphere an annoyed look. Needless to say she kept drinking.

Seeing the on going events the blob spoke to Akira "Oh!? You have an interesting girl on your hands. I really want you two to get along so take heed to what I''m about to say. Treat her with care or she'll destroy a lot of stuff. That doesn't exclude herself." 

The blob ended it's shpeel and turned it's attention back to Atsumi who had just finished drinking. The orb pulled out of Atsumi leaving a whole the size of a fist and her on the ground unconscious. "Ka...come do your thing...." the orb spoke sounding demoralized. The blob let Akira free and surrounded Atsumi. It started to give off a green light slowly the whole began to become more and more shallow before vanishing completely. However, Atsumi didn't awaken. The blob let out a sigh before speaking in a soft tone "See what I mean. She doesn't care much about herself anymore."

The blob moved away from Atsumi before molding itself into a shape that mimicked her body. It then laid down on Atsumi, slowly allowing itself to be absorbed into her body. Before long it was just her. Then i single little green tube popped out of her side and fluid began to drain out of it. This happened until Atsumi's eyes opened widely and she opened her mouth as wide as she could, grasping at her throat. The green blob arose out of her throat and plopped out on the ground next to her. "With how hard it was to come out I'd say you prefer to swallow" it said chuckling to itself. "The...the fuck did you just say?" Atsumi said with disbelief. She was met with it surrounding her and choking her. In panic she started to tap on it signalling to let go. To her surprise it did.

"Respect your elders" it said in an almost eerie tone. "For now lets get this show on the road yeah? I don't really need to explain what's going to happen next."

They were motionless for a bit. When they did start moving the sphere began to orbit the blob and both started to move erratically. A warped voice that had echos both before and after it screamed out. "AlL GUeSTS wiLL bE DEAlT wITh AccORDiNGly!"

The blob charged Akira head on, this being a cover for what it truely wished to achieve. It was spreading bits of it slowly towards him covering the ground in a slime like substance. Shortly after the sphere darted up into the sky and expanded itself making a bubble around Akira. Water was slowly filling the top and was working its way down like a reverse hourglass. However, the inside layer of the bubble was green.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:25 pm

Kokami is enveloped in darkness, but she keeps pumping her reiatsu. If one of them fails, it will slowly destroy the spell. Maybe doing this without Natsune was too dangerous? Should she use Bankai? Akira did say that Sinthia and Natsuki would most likely have the most volatile Zanpakuto out of the three.

Well, Sinthia would most likely have the craziest of them.

Akira also said that Bankai is a last resort. Mainly due to its strength, but also because it might break the spell.

"Our Bankai's will easily overpower their zanpakuto, but we should only use them if we need to. The Lieutenant's will be able to handle their own, and are free to use whatever is necessary."

That's exactly what he said. Kokami tried to move, but couldn't. Why? Unless...

She was dying?

"Your friend is gone, little girl." the voice said to Sinthia, but again, was it a voice? She thought it was laughing, but she couldn't tell.

Suddenly, an explosive energy entered the area.

"Bankai!" Sinthia heard Kokami yell, and Kokami appeared next to Sinthia covered in full-body silver plate armor, except the right hand had a skull design etched into it, and it was black armor that seemed to be more elegant and smooth. The armor faded back into silver around the elbow. Sinthia stared in confusion. Wasn't the zanpakuto a weapon? She then noticed two claymore form, one of them looking normal, the other not so much. The second one was thinner, longer, and the metal was darker, the hilt pure black and exquisitely designed.

Sinthia stared in awe. This was a bankai?

"I said, leave." the words told. Kokami held up one of her zanpakuto blades and a shock wave echoed through the area. Sinthia was still stuck in the metal, and she knew that if she were to pull it out, she'd die. She tried to pull the metal out of the ground.

Unsuccessfully.

"Hello, what's your name?" Kokami asked with a smile.

"We are here so that you can learn your Shikai! Anyway, this is Tsukishi, and yes, my name is Mitsukinori. I probably should have introduced myself." Mitsukinori says, waving an introductory hand to the other Shinigami. "Anyway, where shall we start?" he continues, walking forward in the ash, only to fall and get a mouthful of it. Tsukishi turned to look at him, then vanished.

Of course, he was a transfer from the second squad, after-all.

Mitsukinori got up and looked around, waiting for whatever it was that he was waiting for.

Akira just sat there and watched, his hand slowly drifting to his zanpakuto throughout the entire process. Suddenly, he was surrounded, and he gave a light laugh.

"One of the best things about my Bankai is that, thankfully, I do not need to be drunk to use it. Then again, I can't get drunk during Bankai. Well, not this half at least." he says, and he puts his hand into the liquid. "Disperse." he says, an extreme amount of reiatsu focused into one point."Then again, if I do this, I have three seconds until you can do anything to me, and my Bankai would destroy you if it were released at this range."

And then he's gone.

Above them.

Far enough to not destroy Atsūmi's zanpakuto.

"Bankai. Jozo Nagareru Bunkatsu." he says, and his zanpakuto takes the form of a dagger and a pistol. The dagger was in his left hand and the pistol in his right. The dagger seemed to take the shape of the Tonfa, slightly, and the pistol looked almost alien, sleek and angular. It also had an eye etched into both sides.

"Now, let's begin?" he says, his reiatsu strong enough to where the zanpakuto wouldn't be able to get near him.

Not without stressing itself, at least.

Last edited by Ezoroth on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:10 pm

"We are here so that you can learn your Shikai!" Mitsukinori replied. Shikai? She smiled widely and peered through the smoke, looking for movement. She found none. She felt great excitement. What would it be like? What power would she possess?

"Anyway, this is Tsukishi, and yes, my name is Mitsukinori. I probably should have introduced myself." She nodded, only half paying attention. "Anyway, where shall we start?"

She looked back at him just in time to see him fall face-first into the ash. She laughed, the sound loud enough that it echoed around the smoky fog. Upon hearing the echo, she stopped abruptly. There was an eerie silence.

The ash shifted violently and without warning. The ashes she stood upon moments ago flew out from under her feet with such force that she spun to the ground (which was just more moving ash). That, too, shot out from under her, in the same direction as the last. She held her breath as she tumbled around, dizziness making it hard to confuse the gray sky from the ash that was a blur beneath her.

All of the ash was going to one place in the sky. A single sphere sat straight above them, growing in size as ash shot into it. She yelped as she hit solid ground, the ash all gone. She was surprised to see a forest burnt to a crisp. Just how deep were those ashes?

The sphere was very large now, maybe just a bit bigger than the house she grew up in. Her house was pretty big. As she stared in fear at it, the mass began to glow gold. Bones, muscle, and feathers began to form out of the gray matter. The sounds were a little gross, but she couldn't tear her attention away.

When the process was done, a large... phoenix?... stood in its place. Plumage of glowing gold, violet, red, and orange made it not only massive, but beautiful. Its wings stretched out and caught the wind and began to circle above them, nearly blocking out the sky and casting plenty of shadow. It let out a high-pitched cry. Natsuki rose to her feet, drew her blade, and took a deep breath. "Do we have to fight it?"

"Now, come you?" It screeched, its voice not very friendly. "Ready, you are!?" There was a maniacal laugh that wasn't very good on the ears. "To me, prove! Yes-yes, FIGHT!!" And like that, its feathers all burst into flame and it dove for Natsuki.

Natsuki watched as it came. Can I handle this? How should I approach a flaming bird? She dove to the side just as it was about to hit her head on. Its right wing whizzed over her head, way too close for comfort. The heat was intense.

The phoenix steered back into the sky and looked at her once more. It caw'd and the flames glowed hotter with anger.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:49 pm

"Jozo Nagareru Bunkatsu."

Things are getting pretty exciting!...why does it look so weird?

Atsumi was honestly really entertained. Not for long though. This was mostly due to the fact that she felt a sharp pain that covered her entire abdomen. Everything slowed down. She felt her feet leaving the ground and looked downwards. The blob was covering the area in which she was feeling pain. Everything slowly sped up again as she flew backwards off of the hull, crashing into the water, while the blob traveled just a bit farther before grabbing onto a slab of metal that was poking up and hurling it at Akira.

Atsumi breached the water creating an eruption of water that was roughly three stories tall. The waters surface was now covered in violent waves. She sunk while she was recovering from the blow. She unintentionally took a breath. Wait aren't I underwater? Am I able to breathe freely? She exhaled and nothing changed. There were no bubbles that were rising to the surface. Deciding to test the waters she took a small, shallow breathe, which to her surprise didn't fill her lungs with some water. Well that's good to know. Her eyes widened a it when she saw all of the fish. They were all moving in different directions, this was all just beneath the surface. Even though the water on the surface was clear she didn't see a single fish while she was standing on the floating hull.

The blob was continuing the assault on Akira, still throwing chunks of metal at him. It stopped as soon as it realized that it's aim was terrible and most were missing completely. It changed targets again diving in the water after Atsumi. When it was completely submerged it stopped moving like it was before. It was more...calm? 

All of the fish stopped. In a flash they attacked the blob, some attacked the others since they were in the way. It was utter chaos. The blob slowly moved towards the hull again and got back on it. As soon as it was completely out of the water the fish returned to normal along with it's behavior. It was just as it was before the whole fight started. Only it had a small hole in it. 

Atsumi resurfaced shortly after it did and joined it on the hull. "Sorry about that, I seem to always lose my temper when Ta-chan goes around me like that...doesn't change the fact that i'm going to kill you though." it said almost apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:24 pm

"Sinthia, take up arms. I'll support you if you need it." Kokami says, and she knocks back whatever it is that's there. Sinthia watched, but she couldn't see anything. Why couldn't she see anything?

"You can't see me, and you can't hear me. You really think you can wield me?" the zanpakuto asked. Was there a snarl? She couldn't tell, still. Kokami looked at Sinthia, shocked.

"Y-you can't see it?" she asked her, and Sinthia struggled again, tried to stand up.

Unsuccessful.

She resigned to shaking her head.

Kokami walked over and tried to pull Sinthia and the metal out of the ground, but was unsuccessful.

Unsuccessful.

She would never be successful. An eerie laugh burst through the air, and Sinthia looked up. Did she really hear that? This time she did. She looked for the source, but still saw nothing. Sinthia heard the laugh get louder, maniacal. She pushed herself up and off of the metal.

No wound.

What is this?

Kokami looked at her in surprise before being hit by a blade. It cut straight through her armor and she screamed.

No damage.

Phantom wounds?

Sinthia smiled.

Sinthia laughed.

Sinthia admired.

Kokami as still screaming as Sinthia walked over to her and pushed her down.

"Stupid girl. There is no wound!" Sinthia says, and she draws her own zanpakuto. The laughter stopped, and she finally heard a voice.

"Good." was all it said. A light, scratchy voice of an insane person. Sinthia got into position. "Good. Good." it continued and repeated the words. Then it started to scream them. Sinthia felt uneasy, and then she felt something cut straight through her skull and cutting her in half. She fell in agony and passed out.

Unscathed.

Kokami was up again, and her claymore sliced through the air. A scream of pain and a splatter of blood.

"Sinthia, wake up." Kokami said, kicking Sinthia. Sinthia nudged awake, and then woke up screaming.

Anger.

She looked at the blood, not hers nor the captain's. Who was it from? She put her hand in it and then held it close to her face. Blood.

"Blood." she spoke. Kokami looked to her. She slowly became disappointed.

"Listen, if you are afr-" she stopped, her eyes widening. This wasn't a child, this was a monster.

Sinthia was shaking, smiling, staring at the blood. It was as though she had never been happier. She looked up, and there she saw it.

The demon itself, her zanpakuto.

"Oh? So you finally see me?" it said. "Haha! Well it's about time. IT'S ABOUT TIME!" it had pure white hair and black ram horns coming from it. It was thin and wore a mask, but both the voice and the body could not determine its gender. It sounded both male and female, and looked to be too young to determine from the body. The mask was a pale grey, and was completely blank of expression and design. There were two holes for eyes, but nothing else. It moved the mask up slightly, and then smiled. Razor sharp teeth shone through them from a blood veined, white as snow face.

Then Sinthia looked at the clothing.

It was wearing a long sleeve shirt with gloves to cover the hands, and hakama pants. Both clothing articles were white.

It was obviously holding a weapon, but she couldn't see it.

Sword, from the way it's holding it.

"What's your name?" Sinthia asks. The zanpakuto laughed, doubled over. It was as though it were crying from laughter.

"You want to know my name? Intruders. No intruders." it said, and it kept repeating that. "None. NEVER, INTRUDE!"

It was gone.

Another slice through Kokami.

She screamed.

Sinthia smiled.

This'll be fun.

Mitsukinori watched with a smile. He'd have to jump in if the girl didn't move fast enough. Tsukishi, however, was one step ahead of him. He appeared in front of the phoenix ready to stop it if -- gone?!

Where did he go?

Mitsukinori's eyes widened for a second. What is going on? The captain's said their lives were on the line, but for the zanpakuto to be this powerful! He had no idea.

"If you get into a state where you can't survive, you'll have to use bankai to return. That's how serious this situation is."

That's what Kokami said as she eyed Tsukishi.

Of course, Tsukishi doesn't have bankai. That must mean... Mitsukinori watched the phoenix with a slight shiver. He was about to jump in before Tsukishi appeared.

If it weren't for Tsukishi, he'd be the dead one instead.

Akira watched, comparing himself to the fish in the sea. They were flowing, while earlier he flopped. A chunk of something flew past him, but he didn't flinch.

"OH! I need to swim when I fight from now on!" Akira burst out.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Natsuki felt something... disappear. She took in a jagged, confused breath and glanced to her side where she felt the presence dissipate. Her eyes stared at the empty space and her face slowly turned to horror as she assessed what happened. "Where did he go?" She said, her voice escalating in panic. Did he jump in front because she didn't move in time? Did he...

Did she just cause someone to die?

She looked up wide eyed at the phoenix as it let out a screech and dived at her once more, this time with more speed. She quickly jumped up and started running at high speeds to the side, sword in hand. As it gained on her, she dropped back down to the burnt ground, rolled back to a previous position as to ensure the zanpakuto didn't drop on her/touch her, and put up her sword, trying to nick the flesh that laid beneath the flame. It seemed to work...

It let out a cry that quickly turned into another ear-torturing high-pitched laugh. As it flew over her and returned to the sky, she looked up at her blade and saw that the metal had melted and now stood as a stump. "READY, NOT! READY, NOT! DOWN, ONE. SWORD, NONE! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

She glanced at Mitsukinori, unsure of what to do now. Would they all perish now?
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:28 pm

"I don't really think you can with you holding back. I mean I know that i'm not the most motivated person but my zanpakuto can't be this weak. You got the shit beat out of you by some fish. You prolly shouldn't go near streams or rivers." 

The blob stopped moving completely. "Fine...just don't come crying to me when you need someone to fix you up." It formed back into a humanoid shape only the arms were replaced by two think rods that connected to a flat cylinder which was about a meter in length. Something was off. Instead of it being solid there were large air bubbles in each limb. I don't like this.

It charged her again with more speed then it did previously. It swung with its left arm. Atsumi dodged, causing the punch to hit the hull. There wasn't even a sound of impact. It's weak. It swung again with the right. Atsumi took the hit intending to trade blows. There wasn't any pain at all. The fuck?! Suddenly there was a shmch. The arm had suctioned onto her. "Bye." it said before forcing an air bubble into her body. When it left the gooey arm the air thinned, any moisture in a five meter radius evaporated making a perfect circle of steam, sending Atsumi outwards at a break neck pace. She flew horizontally for a mile before hitting the water. She had expected to sink, she didn't. She skipped across the waters surface. Then she skipped again...and again...and again. Every time she hit the surface her body rotated faster. On the thirteenth skip she expected to hit the water again. Instead she met the face of the hull again, her impact causing a massive dent to form. D-Did I just loop?

She didn't want to get up but she heard the smacking of foot steps walking over to her. She forced herself up popping a couple of fingers and an arm back into place. "How did you hit me over there and I ended up over here?"

It replied along with quickening it's pace "You should know these things since this is in your head dumby. It changes depending on wat you're doing. I know that it gets a lot smaller when you're fighting."

The footsteps were close. Atsumi got up and turned around. She saw a right hook coming in fast. She dodged, the edge of its arm sliding across her face. Kind of made her want to puke. The two went back and forth. Atsumi dodged each incoming attack taking the chance to counter when she could. The blob was speeding up and Atsumi struggling to not fall behind. She needed to make a move quickly if she didn't want to end up a skipping stone again.

It threw a wide right hook, taking the chance, Atsumi rushed in and thurst her palms upwards into it chin. It flew upwards into the air, its face looking towards the sky at an angle. I need to keep going. Atsumi jumped after it making sure to stay behind it's back. She attempted to capture it in a sleeper hold. Didn't work. It sucked its left arm back into the body and made it shoot out of its upper back. It connected with Atsumi's chest. Another bubble shot into Atsumi, with them being at an angle it shot her into the ocean again instead of the hull.

She sunk to the ocean floor. She laid there looking up. Man this is tough. I would like it if I could eat before going into intense training like this. She looked at her arms and propped herself up to look at her legs. Her body was covered in deep blue-ish purple bruises. Man everything hurts. If we still have to train after this i'm gonna use my shikai to beat the captain senseless. Wait we? Oh yeah I wonder how Sinthia and Natsuki are doing. They kind of remind me of...she stopped her train of thought.

Back on the surface the Blob spoke to Akira "I think I knocked her out. Also what was that about swimming while you fight? And Ta-chan you really need to stop using that technique so recklessly. It's like you forget that once you use it you have to fill it up before you can do anything again. You're not even half full even though we've been going at it." The sphere stayed silent. "well at least you can sense almost everything that's going on even if you can't do anything."

Atsumi got tired of looking up. She turned her head to the left to let her neck rest a bit before resurfacing. She was confused at what she saw. There was an octopus on a rock with a bunch of small crabs snapping at it's tentacles. Don't they eat crabs? It was lifeless. She felt bad for it. She swam over to it and knocked the crabs aside, picking up the octopus. When she did it brought the rock with it. Only it wasn't a rock, it was a turtle. Why are they both not moving. Their eyes are creepy too. They're so...empty? They were like her brothers were when she found them. Her throat tightened and heartbeat quickened. No. What's in the past is in the past. Besides i have two little sister to take care of now. They're probably going through worse. If i finish up here maybe I'll be allowed to help them out. 

Atsumi swam back up with the two animals on her shoulder. She climbed aboard the hull again. She stood up and looked dead at the blob. Her eyes were different now. They were dark but somehow ablaze. Just defeat this thing and I can do what I want.
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:07 pm

Akira laughed. "Almost everything is right. At least you can't notice something that doesn't exist in time."

Suddenly over three hundred reiatsu bullets appeared, out of nowhere, around the zanpakuto. "It's impossible to dodge this, and even if you are a liquid, there's one inside of you already. My Bankai has two forms. A form that increases my combat, and one that increases abilities. Currently, I'm increasing my abilities.

If you're planning to dodge, don't. I made it so that you perceive time normally, but your body doesn't. By the time your body follows the command, it'll be too late." he says, and he smiles. The bullets were impossible to dodge in this situation.

I can't use it. Not here, not in front of her. Not around her.

Not around anybody.

Mitsukinori stared at the Phoenix. As it attacked again, Mitsukinori bit down onto his lip. If he used it, he wouldn't be able to control himself.

He might kill it.

He might kill them.

He bit down harder on his lip, and then saw it go for Natsuki again.

If it hit, she'd die.

He can't let that happen.

He shunpo'd in front of Natsuki, and held out his zanpakuto.

"Bankai!" he said, and then he screamed in agony as ice exploded from him and tore off skin from his arms. The Phoenix was coming in fast, but his release was faster. All at once, the ice pierced into his face and the skin was torn as spikes of ice stabbed out of his arms, head, back, chest, and lower legs. It was like ice scale armor. There was no weapon, unless you count the claws of ice a weapon. "Hyōki Kengen!" he yelled, and then he was gone.

Mitsukinori, Lieutenant of the 8th squad. Also known as Soul Society's Demon of Ice.

The phoenix bore straight for Natsuki, but before it could hit, Mistukinori could be found underneath it in the motion of an uppercut. The Phoenix, knocked into the air, was caught off guard. Suddenly, Mitsukinori let out a howl, a very animal-like howl.

Then, with one motion, he dashed to the part that connects the wing to the body and tears it off.

"Aha! ONE DOWN!" he screamed, and he started to laugh as though it were the funniest thing ever. "Haha! Mitsu-KI! Thanks for letting me out to play. It's so lonely when you don't release me."

Then he spoke normally. "Shut up, Hyōki, and calm down."

"What?! YOU don't tell me what to do!"

"Shut up, or I'm sealing you away."

Safe to say that he shut up.

"Now, this bird is massive. You thinking what I'm thinking?" and then he laughed to himself.

"Yes, yes. Where's Tsuki? I haven't been able to say Tsuki Ts--no. You're kidding me! This weak creature killed him?!"

A nod.

Suddenly gone again, Mitsukinori... Hyōki? Anyway, they appeared kneeling in front of Natsuki.

"Hello, little girl!" said a voice without a sign of movement.

"Sorry, this might seem really weird. My zanpakuto manifests himself through me, meaning he has pretty much just as much control of my body as I do." Mitsukinori says, his lips moving as the voice was being created, but another voice was muttering behind it. Mitsukinori's left hand was slowly reaching out to Natsuki, and Mitsukinori was facing the Phoenix thinking of what to do.

Then the hand was about the size of Mitsukinori's chest. Suddenly it lunged as though it wanted to rip off Natsuki's head, but it stopped a couple of centimeters from her face.

"I'm sorry... I might end up killing you like this. I have terribly control of Hyōki." Mitsukinori said, his voice scared, as laughter tried to drown it out. He wasn't moving as though he was laughing, yet it was there. "Mitsutsuki! You're making this no fun!" it said, and the hand strained for a second before leaving from her face.

Sinthia and her zanpakuto glare at each-other for the time being. Sinthia smiled the entire time.

"What's your name?" she asks.

"Hit me once, and I'll tell you." it says.

Stalemate.

She would have to fight.

Her smile grew wider.

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:59 pm

She went to stand up with no weapon and a deteriorating hope of survival, but she saw that the phoenix was already diving at her again. It was flying its fastest yet. She started scrambling backwards desperately trying to get to her feet. Tooclosetooclosetooclose She braced herself and closed her eyes.

"Bankai!" Her eyes shot open as she heard the lieutenant's agonized scream. It made her shout a little in surprise and she finally got to her feet in time to see ice explode from him and his skin tear off in multiple places. She watched with fear and confusion but her feet never stopped carrying her farther away from both him and the upcoming phoenix. "Hyōki Kengen!"

He disappeared. It was going straight for her again. Come on! She screamed as the phoenix came dangerously close. Then, to her disbelief, Mitsukinori uppercut the phoenix, knocked it into the air, howled, and proceeded to rip one of its wings off. She stopped in her tracks and watched with a feeling that sat between excitement and horror. The phoenix screamed, the wing reduced to ash. It barreled through the air, before crashing into a small grove of burnt trees not far from them. "OOW!"

"Aha! ONE DOWN! Haha! Mitsu-KI! Thanks for letting me out to play. It's so lonely when you don't release me." He screamed between laughs. Natsuki raised a brow. That didn't sound like him.

"Shut up, Hyōki, and calm down." His normal voice. Hyoki?

"What?! YOU don't tell me what to do!" The other voice... Hyoki?

"Shut up, or I'm sealing you away." Mitsukinori. Hyoki is the name of his zanpakuto...? She nodded to herself, taking in sharp breaths to calm her heart beat. She was going to have a heart attack by the time the day ended...

"Now, this bird is massive. You thinking what I'm thinking?" Another creepy laugh. "Yes, yes. Where's Tsuki? I haven't been able to say Tsuki Ts--no. You're kidding me! This weak creature killed him?!" She cringed a little. The thing that once was Mitsukinori suddenly disappeared and reappeared right in front of her, kneeling. She didn't know if she should back off or stay where she was.

"Hello, little girl!" Hyoki greeted her. She lowered her brows slightly at "little girl." She pushed down the urge to defend herself, though. "Sorry, this might seem really weird. My zanpakuto manifests himself through me, meaning he has pretty much just as much control of my body as I do."

"That's comforting." She mumbled sarcastically, watching his hand slowly reach out to her. Mitsukinori didn't seem to notice. She took a step backwards just as the hand suddenly grew in size and nearly grabbed her head. She cried out as the hand stopped just a couple centimeters from her face.

"I'm sorry... I might end up killing you like this. I have terribly control of Hyōki." Mitsukinori said, his voice scared. Laughter nearly made it impossible to hear it. "Mitsutsuki! You're making this no fun!" Hyoki said. The hand strained for her and Natsuki couldn't help but to flinch. She took several good-sized steps away from him as soon as the hand fell back to his side.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:40 pm

She stared at the blob but it's attention wasn't on her. It was on Akira. It spoke to him "We both know how this will turn out." Is he seriously going to butt in now?

Atsumi sprinted towards it. She could feel her foot steps in vibrate through the hull. Am I getting fat? She jumped and did three quarters of a flip, what was left of her bun finally falling apart, and extended her leg. Atsumi and the blob slammed onto the hull a couple of yards away. she landed closer to where where they started while the blob slammed into the hull before bouncing once the coming to a full stop. Bits of it flew everywhere. Some landed on the animals she had on her. It was odd. When they touched the turtle it suddenly gained color again while doing the opposite to the octopus. 

The blob hadn't regained it's composure just yet. Atsumi took this time to take the octopus off of the turtle and putting both on either shoulder. What was that? Stop. Don't think just push the advantage. For once I need to strike first. She extended her arm grabbing it then tugging it towards her. It's head came into range first. Atsumi clenched her fist and shot it upwards before quickly curving it downwards, colliding where the cheek bone would be. The skin on her knuckles burst and her arm's bones creaked. It had been a while since she had undone the shackles she put on herself in order to prevent her from breaking her bones. 

The blob hit the hull, the force causing the hull to dip into the water forcing waves outwards. Bits of it flew into the air. Atsumi grabbed the turtle with her left hand and swung the turtle where ever the was a bloblete. Slowly the turtle was turning green and was even starting to breathe again. More so, the blobs mobility and power seemed to be declining. THIS IS IT!

Suddenly it counter attacked with an uppercut. There was no dodging this. It's arm suctioned onto her face. She grabbed the arm with her right hand and squeezed tightly. The bubble inside morphed and instead of firing outwards into Atsumi's face, it blew up. Goop was scattered. There was a thinning mist in the explosions radius. Atsumi's clothes were ripped on her legs and upper body. Not enough to reveal anything though. Her face, chest, and arm were pulsing. Sharp pain in her jaw indicated hairline fractures. If it had been as strong as it was in the beginning she would have had a broken jaw...or worse. She clenched her left hand. Wait where is- 

The turtle was struggling to walk now but it was slowly eating whatever came out of the blob. Each time it ate one it grew healthier. I need to buy that thing time. She went back on the offensive. She unleashed a flurry of blows into the blobs chest. It was being pushed around so easily compared to before. It tried to counter attack again but it was too slow. She grabbed onto it's arm and pulled it in again. It veered to the side so she stuck her arm out forming a right angle to which the blob acquainted its neck with. When they collided she force her arm forwards twisting her body slightly to the left. This forced it's head towards the ground while its feet flew upwards. Before it touched the hull she twisted her body to the right and grabbed a leg with her left and pulled it over her shoulder then threw it cause it to skip of the hull a couple of times. Trying desperately to catch her breath Atsumi spoke "Fuckin hurts doesn't it."

The turtle was moving normally now. It waddled over to the blob and began eating it. Maybe drinking it was more accurate? Either way it was absorbing it. The blob struggled but couldn't resist. Before long there was nothing left of it. Just the turtle. It spun around and looked at Atsumi. "Good job! It's been a while since I've had a body!" It was the same voice as the blob. "W-What's going on?" Atsumi stuttered. "You have a habit of acting like you don't know what's going on. You let this thing eat me so now i'm it. Pretty simple. I'm starting to think Ta-chan was right about you. So let me deal with you."

The turtle moved back over to Atsumi. "Shoulder." it said. "wha-" Atsumi tried to say before being interrupted. "Put me on your shoulder. And fix your hair. You look to mature with it down like that." She did as it said. The second she placed it on her shoulder she felt invigorated. All of her previous pain faded away. Her knuckles were covered by skin again, the fractures in her jaw gone, and her clothes back to normal.

Feeling relieved Atsumi rolled her shoulders. When she did this she remembered the octopus she still had on her. She looked at it. It was still grey. Just behind it was the sphere. It was almost full. Meh. I'll try it. She got up and leisurely walked over to it. Just when she got close to it did it begin to talk. "HAHA! nOW IT'S MY TURN! PREPARE TO BE AMAZ-" she stuck the octopus into it. It began to shrink as well while the octopus grew healthier and regained its color. "NO! WAIT! PLEASE AT LEAST LET ME FIGHT! No I want to show you what i can do!!!!!!"

The octopus spoke since the sphere was now gone "YOU BITCH! THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TURNS DON'T JUST FORCE ME INTO THIS THING!" 

"How was I supposed to know? I was just trying the same thing to see if it worked twice. Also I don't feel like fighting again since i fought with...wait what are your names?"

"IDIOT! How do you not know our names?! Our names are-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPPLEASEIMSORRY!" The turtle had bitten one of its tentacles. 

Atsumi sighed before sitting down using her arms to keep herself up. "Oi! Captain. What should i name these two...also the newly formed turtle brought up a good point. What were you talking about swimming while you fight?"
Back to top Go down
Ezoroth
Gamemaster
Ezoroth

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:41 am

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare.

"So... When are we going to fight?" Sinthia asked. The zanpakuto didn't move or make a sound.

Staaaare.

Mitsukinori used Shunpo again, and he tore off the second wing. Another howl of enjoyment from his zanpakuto and suddenly he was gone again.

"Listen, bird, if you don't yield now I WILL KILL YOU!" Hyōki bellowed, and his voice could be traced only to the air.

Before the phoenix would be able to respond, though, Mitsukinori appeared above it, one hand grabbing onto his arm, the other pointed directly at the phoenix.

"Reitō Arechi." he said, and the zanpakuto laughed before adding on "Museigen!"

Suddenly a mass amount of energy piled into his hand, and a spark of ice shot directly below the Phoenix. His zanpakuto was insane to allow an unlimited attack, especially on the wasteland attack.

Mitsukinori suddenly appeared in front of Natsuki and held both hands in front of him.

"Reitō Tate." he said, and then his zanpakuto followed up with "Chokusetsu Bōei."

A shield of ice appeared directly in front of him, and he reached behind and grabbed Natsuki. Before she could react, she'd be between him and the shield.

Ice exploded into existence from all around. The Phoenix would be completely frozen, and the only thing saving it would be the heat it has. It's land, however, would be frozen until at least bankai. It took Akira a month to clear an area attack level Arechi, and this one was classified as unlimited.

Stupid Hyōki!

Shut up, you'd be nothing without me!

And you me.

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz.

Akira was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Patinpending

Patinpending

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:13 pm

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz.

Atsumi, Ka, and Ta all looked at the captain. I'm getting tired...OF THIS SHIT!!!! They just stared at him for a minute. Their veins began to pulse violently. "LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHEN THEY TALK TO YOU!!!"

Ka and Ta spoke to Atsumi, saying a sentence before letting the other speak, Ka spoke first. "Call out our names and we'll help you teach him some manners. WE'LL SHOVE IT INTO HIS FUCKING HEAD!" They stopped speaking. Atsumi wasn't moving. She wasn't speaking. She wasn't doing anything. Ta and Ka looked at each other, nodding at one another, they spoke in unison. "TAKE THE STAGE! GOOOOOOO! AAAAAATSUUUUUUUUMIIIIIIII!!!"

Ka and Ta began to warp before spilling into a slender shape in front of Atsumi. It was her zanpakuto. Come to think of it i didn't have it with me this entire time. She grabbed the part of the sheath that was nearest to the hilt with her left hand, palm facing the ground. She grabbed the hilt with her right hand, her palm facing the sky. She pulled the two apart and her reiatsu exploded outwards once the rain touched the blade. 

"CRUSH THE WORLDS IRON CLAD RULES! EVOLVE! Kiyoko to Yuuwa!"

More reiatsu poured out of her. The air around her turned red and formed in an orb around her. From the outside looking in you could only see the red orb and a faint black outline of her body. She kept pulling on her Zanpakuto until it was almost completely out of it's sheath. She stopped, thrusting the sword back into its sheath. When the guard met the sheath it shattered and fell to the ground, touching it and turning the entire orb white with light. Atsumi poked a hole through it with her hands, palms facing outwards, grabbing onto it. She pulled. It gave away forming small cracks which later formed into one huge crack down the middle. She pulled it apart, shattering it causing a blinding light to course throughout the area. They sky cleared, becoming a bright blue with clouds sprinkled in it, when a sound echo'd off of the hull.

CLACK...CLACK.

She stepped forward. Her clothes had changed. For once, she was wearing something on her feet. They were a pair of big, blocky geta.  Instead of the tight fitting shorts she had shorts that went down to her knees. They were tied down, around the bottom of her knees, by small rope that circled her legs three times before forming a knot. The waist of her shorts were held in place in the same fashion. From the top of her shorts to just below her breast was naked skin. The plain of skin was halted by a tight black tank top. Going farther up her she had a jacket that only touched her shoulders, this being because Ta and Ka...no Kiyoko and Yuuwa were sitting on her shoulders again. A gust of wind blew past her causing it to stretch behind her, arms flailing in the wind, like a cape. A cloud moved, allowing the sun to shine on the back of Atsumi. It revealed that the back of the jacket had a pattern on it. The bottom of the jacket and around the cuffs was a pattern of raging waves. A giant octopuses tentacles were reaching out of said waves, forming around the sun that was positioned above Atsumi's right shoulder blade. The sun had a shell pattern on it. Most of it was blue, except for the sun, which was orange. Then the flower which was always on the side of her head was embedded in her bun. It was the same color and shape but was transparent, looking like a sheet of glass.

"Let's have some fun!"

She ran forwards, leaving only the satisfying clacks of her geta behind her. Man I can get used to this sound. Coming upon a loose piece of the hull she stomped on it. The nuts and bolts that were holding it it place flew into the air, twirling until falling back down and scattering. The front of the sheet bent towards Atsumi and she grabbed onto it, flipping over it, then throwing it at Akira. It was crazy. Normally that would have hurt her leg and back but it didn't. She heard Yuuwa's voice "I'm able to heal and strengthen almost any object, so you can cut loose!"

Falling downwards from the flip Atsumi lost her balance. She was amazed when water rushed underneath her and caught her. She heard Kiyoko's voice this time "OI! I MAKE THE WATER DO WHAT I WANT! SO PUT SOME FORCE BEHIND OUR PUNCHES!"

Where are their voices coming from. "IDIOT WE'RE YOUR ZANPAKUTO! WE TRANSCEND SPEAKING OUT LOUD AND SPEAK INTO YOUR HEAD!" Yuuwa's voice spoke after "We know what you think and act on it. Though we can speak out loud to communicate with others."

Damn this is great!

The sheet of metal was flying towards Akira but was losing speed. Atsumi decided to put Kiyoko and Yuuwa to the test. She jumped up and slammed the hull into the water. The ocean dipped down allowing the hull to stay on top. The ocean stopped sinking downwards and launched up, sending the hull flying into the air. They were catching up to the sheet. Atsumi jumped again pushing the hull down and sending her closer to her mark. Droplets of water were in the air. Not for long though. They all swirled around leading to Atsumi's left arm. She wound a punch and unleashed it. The water sprayed backwards, leaving gashes and lacerations in her arm. However, they were all slowly closing thanks to Yuuwa. 

Her punch hit the sheet of metal, dead in the center. How bones didn't break, but there was a crunching sound. The sheet rocketed forwards, breaking the sound barrier. It was rounded out from the punch so if it did hit it wouldn't do as much damage. If he's dumb enough to get hit by this you'll have to heal him Yuuwa. "I know." she answered. 

Atsumi fell downwards. As she fell down she screamed out "NEXT TIME LISTEN, OR I'LL REPLICATE THIS TEN FOLD!!!"

I wasn't happy with how she looked in my head so i used her Shikai transformation as a way to change that. Everything is in the normal shinigami color scheme unless stated otherwise.

Last edited by Patinpending on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Euse

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Natsuki watched from afar as he tore the last wing from the phoenix. She felt a bit useless. It let out a pitiful screech that was barely audible over the howl Mitsukinori's zanpakuto unleashed. "Listen, bird, if you don't yield now I WILL KILL YOU!"

The blaze that played upon the bird's feathers faltered, but as it wriggled on the ground in frustration, desperate to not give up, its flames turned white with heat. Mitsukinori appeared above it and, after using an ability she couldn't quite hear, shot ice below the phoenix that crept on the ground beneath it. She watched with curiosity. What does that do?

"Reitō Tate." Mitsukinori was suddenly before her. "Chokusetsu Bōei." An icy shield appeared before him and she was suddenly pulled between him and the shield before she could think about what was happening.

Natsuki yelped in surprise as ice exploded from every corner of the landscape. The chill was instantly felt. She looked back to where the phoenix was and saw that it was frozen, steam pouring from its location. The trees, the stumps, the very ground...

Ice.

She glanced over her shoulder at Mitsukinori. I'm glad I didn't have to fight him in this form... "What now?" She managed to say, discomfort evident in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Part 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1   Part 1 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part 1
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Forum :: Deleted Crap-
Jump to: